Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Fusion Card Challenge #3: Valentine


This week's Fusion Challenge gave me a chance to use more hearts and another angel from my Mama Elephant set. Every image is so adorable--makes me want to use them with everything! I've been able to stay inside while it continues to snow here. I did get out early for a doctor's appointment but luckily hubby drove. It added more than two inches while we were inside! I also got my eyes dilated--before I finished this card! Do you know how hard it is to glue a layer of white cardstock on white when everything is blurry!!


Hope everyone is staying warm!
Have a great day,
Sharron

Supplies
Stamps: Love from Above (Mama Elephant)
Cardstock: White (Neenah); Cupid's Bow (WPlus9)
Patterned Paper: Bitty Dots (PTI); Hexagon Pattern (Unk.); You Are My Happy (Teresa Collins)
Dies: Of the Heart (Lil' Inker); Heart String (Penny Black); Stacked Hearts (WPlus9)
Additional: Copics; Clear Glitter

12 comments:

Laura Davis said...

This is adorable!
Laura

Tracey McNeely said...

Sharron I love your card, the sweet angel steals the show!

Julia Aston said...

I just love all of your hearts, Sharron! Pretty patterns and shades of red! Thanks for playing with Fusion this week!

Joyce said...

Sharron, this is so very cute. I like how that little angel is peeking out from that heart, and the little string of hearts.

Marybeth said...

Well, you did a perfect job gluing white on white and making this adorable card. Love the angel and the heart banner is adorable too. Looks like a winner to me again.
Hope everything went well at the Dr. appt.

Cathy Weber said...

I would never have known your eyes were blurry Sharron...this is a beautiful card and I recognize those sweet angels! I love the little string of hearts and the really great shading to your sweet angel!

Darnell said...

Sharron, this stole my heart completely!! Hugs, Darnell

willireb said...

I think this card is one of the best! It has a CAS feel with lots of white area but it's also visually intriguing. And of course, really cute.

Betty said...

Oh Sharron, what a lovely card. The little angele and all the hearts are so cute. Great card. Thanks for playing along with us in the Fusion card challenge and hope to see you again.

Kelly Griglione said...

Well, you did pretty well with those dilated eyes! One of my 9 year-old son's friends had his eyes dilated right before his baseball game last summer. And he was scheduled to pitch! Crazy. Anyway, love your card! Thanks so much for joining the Fusion Challenge!

Jeanne J. said...

Oh I missed this at Fusion! This is so sweet with that angel peeking through that open heart!

Kim Heggins said...

This is so sweet...love how your adorable little cupid is peeking out from that heart, so fun!