![]() |
| SPECIAL THANKS TO KARA FOR THE FABULOUS PHOTO! |
Wow, time flies! We are starting our third year with the 12 Kits posts. We've changed names and themes a couple of times and had a few changes of people in the group but it's still as much fun as the first time I posted. And I never get over being excited when the mailman brings a kit or while waiting to see what everyone else had made.
This has been my month to be the hostess! The theme was Valentines or Anything Loved and it was such fun putting the kits together. We also have a special Guest Designer! All the details are on the 12 Kits of Occasions blog. Just click here to find out who our Guest Designer is and find links to everyone's blog.
All my cards were made with supplies found in the kits with the exception of the Lil' Inkers clouds on my second card. The complete supply list is on the 12 Kits blog here. You might notice the Mama Elephant angels were a special favorite of mine! Hope you enjoy the hop!!
![]() |
| ABOVE IS A MINI DESIGN USING PTI'S LUNCHBOX NOTE DIE. IT'S PERFECT FOR A VALENTINE NOTE AND CAN HOLD A SMALL CANDY TREAT. |
Thank you so much for visiting. I love being able to share my 12 Kits creations. Be sure to come back next month when our hostess will be Renee, A Patchwork Life!
Have a Happy Valentine's Day,
Sharron





13 comments:
Thank you Sharron for a wonderful kit.
Adorable cards and I love the sweet angels you used on your cards. I kinda messed my up when I used my cloud die on them. Your tag card is adorable too. You always have me wishing I did what you designed.
Thanks again and beautiful cards!
Every single card is so CUTE! Love those darling little angels! Looks like you had lots of fun with the kit...well done!
Sharron, I absolutely loved this kit!! And what beautiful things you have done with it! I think my favorite card is the angel with the glittery wings... oh how they sparkle! I couldn't figure out what the die cut letters were supposed to spell... so I didn't use them HAHA now after seeing your cards I know ;) I couldn't figure out a way to make the kisses look good, but I love the way that you used them on the lunchbox card :)
Thank you for this wonderful kit you put together for us Sharron - I had so much fun with it! I love your cards - those chocolate chips had me miffed - they look so yummy here! Love how you used the little angel in that open heart, and the U R My as a sentiment on the front of the card (I didn't think of that either!) Wonderful!!
You put together a fantastic kit, Sharron! I've been waiting for this one, full of all hearts and love! Your cards are really singularly your own. I love how you have put the pieces together to make them all adorable, especially those two elephants touching trunks! Awww!! Hugs, Darnell
Thank you Sharron for creating the most wonderful kit. You loaded it up with so many things to play with and now I must load up my shopping cart with some of these dies and stamp sets too!! I love your u♥r♥my card, and the angel with the heart in her hands--you are so good at fussy cutting. Something I struggle with. Love the chain of elephants linked byt he trunk. Thanks again for the lovely kit.
Sharron...
Thank You,Thank You,Thank You for such an incredible kit...
I loved it and love that I have goodies to still play with now that I have seen some of the amazing creations from everyone! :)
I LOVE everything you did with this kit...
each of these creations is just gorgeous perfection!! :)
Love, love, love them all!!
Hugs!!
Thanks you so much for this amazing and incredible kit. I had such fun working with it, as you can probably see from my blog. AND, I made so much, and still have more leftovers to CASE everyone else. I love the kit so much, and I also love all of your projects. I ran out of time before using those little cherubs, so I still have all of them, and you have given me plenty of ideas about how to best use them. I have to say my favorite supply (aside from the amazing paper pattern you chose), was those little elephants, with the birds coming in a close second.
Thank you so much Sharron...this has been a great month of 12 Kits...I LOVED the patterned papers and am going to be on the lookout for that elephant punch. I loved them! No surprise then that my favorite card of yours was the one with the heart tag and cute elephants and bow. Really cute card, one I plan to case! I also loved all of those cute Mama Elephant angel cards...especially the one that says you are loved. I like the little heart you added to the sentiment. Very fun kit, very beautiful cards too. Is that a new blog design also? Love those green/blue flowers!
What a great kit! I made a few purchases after getting this kit! Your cards are so sweet! Love how you have used the sweet angels!
Sharron, this was one amazing, stunning and fabulous kits! I love every single piece of it and plan to use everyone too. The patterned paper is so beautiful and those SU cardstock colors are just so beautiful with it. I had to order them so I would have more to play with. I love all your cards but your last one is my favorite..I love those sweet little kisses with that heart, you choose the perfect paper to go with them too, just so sweet. Thank you again for an amazing kit!
I absolutely adored this kit, Sharron, and you put so much *love* into it! Your coloring on the angels is fantastic, and I will definitely be looking at them as models when I get brave enough to color mine. :) The elephants were definitely a hit, and I love how you put a pair of them under a large heart on your card. All of your projects are so inspiring this month, and I certainly have plenty of leftovers to do some CASEing. Thanks so much for a wonderful kit!
I never got around to commenting, but I should have stopped at your blog to thank you for the most amazing Valentine kit, Sharron! Shame on me for sure. And oh what you did with the kit! It's a toss up between your angel cards and your elephant card for my faves :) I love the sweet "You are Loved" angel on that fluffy scalloped patterned paper that looks like clouds. And the sweet elephants that I could not get enough of. So sweet with the tag, big bow and hearts...in a perfect layout. I loved stopping at everyone's blog this weekend to revisit your amazing kit...so glad I have more left now! ;)
Post a Comment