![]() |
| PHOTO BY KARA |
Another whole month has sped by and the 12 Kits group has switched our emphasis from Halloween to Autumn. Kara, KandRdesigns, is our hostess this month and above is the photo she took of her awesome kit. It was hard to stop with four cards as I have more already laid out and I haven't even seen what everyone else has made yet. I know there will even more that I will want to CASE! Fall is my favorite season and opening Kara's kit package was such a joy. Loved all the wonderful papers, the die cuts, fabulous embellishments and those gorgeous gold leaves! Thank you so much, Kara, for a truly amazing kit!!
To see all the other members' creations, click HERE and you will be taken to the 12 Kits of Occasions blog. There you will find sample projects and links to all the other blogs. Be sure to scroll down to see the wonderful give-away that Kara has provided. And don't forget to sign up for the drawing! There is also a list of kit supplies provided.
My first card uses the house from PTI's Autumn Hills. The patterned paper under the house was a piece from my stash---loved the pumpkins. Kara included three die cut words and I used one here with 'for friends' from PTI's First Fruits. I added glitter to the cut-out pumpkins here and the tree below but just can't seem to capture the sparkle with my camera!
Here again I stamped a sentiment from Fresh Fruits. LOVE Kara's gold leaves and that fantastic woodgrain paper from Avery Elle!
PTI's Take Three die was perfect for making cut outs for two images from an included sheet of patterned paper. The turkey from the same paper was fussy cut.
There is always so much to see so I'm sure you want to be on your way. Be sure to visit all the blogs!
Thanks for visiting and have a Happy Autumn!!
Sharron





13 comments:
Sharron we were kinda on the same page with the last card you made,I think we even used the same die. Love the way you did yours with 3 squares. Actually we have a few that are almost the same,like the gold leaf card...yours is gorgeous with the stamped sentiment. Beautiful cards ,but then I knew they would be.
Another great kit Sharron. Love your cards. LOVE the second one. Happy Fall to you.
Wow! This is one big bunch of Fall inspiration Sharron...especially loving the one with the leaves that Kara stamped for us and you showcased that beautiful gold leaf perfectly within the stitched rectangles. This was a beautiful collection of cards...loved them!
Sharron all of your projects are fantastic. Love how you pieced the papers on your mat stack, the gold leaf on the stitched mats, how you framed the tree using the pinked circle but I especially LOVE the last card with the three panels and the fussy cut turkey!
You have an explosion of inspiration for fall cards just popping off the page, Sharron!! Your unique designs for the kit pieces are superb!! Hugs, Darnell
They're all gorgeous,Sharron!
I'm really lovin' that layered one with the big, gorgeous leaf...
it's just simply perfect!
And what you did with the patterned paper on the last one...
love it!! :)
So many beautiful cards! The first is my absolute fave with the addition of the pumpkin paper!! I love how you used the take three die with the pp and sentiment! So gorgeous! I'm so glad you enjoyed the kit!
Wonderful job this month. Your first card is so amazing. It looks like that little house is set amidst a pumpkin patch. Very cool way to highlight that gold leaf--love the multiple mats with the stitching. Your use of the take three die on the last card is so clever. Great way to highlight some of the papers and the sentiment.
Wow...Sharron, you have some fabulous cards this month! Your gold leaf card is my favorite and I am so happy to say that I have 2 left and now have a fabulous idea of what to do with it, so classy and elegant! They are all amazing and your leaf card with the brown zig zag, so fun with that amazing tree and you colored the leaves, so stunning!
Beautiful fall cards...so pretty!
Sharron these are all so lovely! Tons of wonderful inspiration!!
Your designs are fantastic, Sharron! I especially love the little scene you created inside the Mat Stack on the first card. What a great use of the patterned paper! Your framed leaf on the second card is probably my favorite--so simple but so many wonderful detail,s like the stitched mats, the woodgrain texture, and the splash of gold. Loving how you framed some squares of the text patterned paper on the last card, too!
What a fab idea to make a little scene in the mat stack shape! These papers were just so yummy! My favorite is the uber layered gold leaf card....this is totally my style and is such a classy design!!!
Post a Comment