Friday, October 18, 2013

Waltzingmouse Pajama Party: October


I didn't want to miss Claire's Pajama Party over on the Waltzingmouse blog! You won't want to either!! It is the perfect time for some spooky fun as two of the challenges will definitely put you in the mood for Halloween!!!!!

My first card is for Victorian Ghost Stories and while I don't usually do much with a vintage Halloween theme, I have this fabulous new set with a quite scary vintage witch! And as you will see, I was loving the witch/bat theme.


My next two cards are for the Greenish Halloweenish category. Another design using the Vintage Witch set. The image and sentiments work so great for fantastic but quick Halloween cards. Of course, I had to add another bat!


And lastly is using Gracie at Halloween! I LOVE this set!! It was even more special as I had a chance to do some paper piecing and cut another moon with my Lil' Inker dies. The realistic little bats are the best. 


So slip into your jammies and head over to the WMS blog to join the party!

See you there,
Sharron

Supplies
Stamps: Vintage Witch, Gracie at Halloween (WMS)
Cardstock: Soft Stone, True Black, Terracotta Tile (PTI); Unk Bazzill Green
Patterned Paper: Pumpkin Patch (American Crafts); Black and White Basics (PTI)
Dies: Stitched Circles, Stitched Rectangles, Bats and Broomsticks (Lil' Inker); Swooping Bats (Memory Box); Labels 11 (Spellbinders); Basic Banners (WPlus9)
Additional: Grape and Orange Peel Stickles; Woodgrain Impression Plate (PTI); Copics; Twine from October 12 Kits Supplies

16 comments:

Julia Aston said...

Wow Sharron! love all three of these wonderfully spooky Halloween creations! Love the plaid and wood grain frame on #1, and the simple clean stamping on your green card with the fun white dots on black - and Gracie looks lovely flying across that big orange moon!

Marybeth said...

Sharron if I had the power I would declare you the winner right now! Amazing cards ! Love the first one with the cut out wood and gorgeous plaid! Wishing I ordered this time. Love all 3!

Emily Leiphart said...

Fabulous Halloween cards, Sharron! I love all the stitched dies you used to highlight the images!

Kara said...

Cool witches!!! Love the plaid border on the first and the way the bats are flying off!!

Deborah Frings said...

You witch cards are just magic! Love the elegance of the plaid and vintage withc, and the green one too. However, it's your Gracie card that I adore! Love the way you've placed the die cut moon in the green card and have the image over both! Love the glow in the cat's eyes too!

Nancy Penir said...

Oh I love that plaid, Sharon! And the wood frame, and all the flying bats, well the whole card is a winner!
Gracie is adorable. Love that stamp! All 3 great cards!

Renee said...

Sharron these are all incredible...
love that plaid!!
I mean like really dying over that plaid! :)
My favorite is Gracie flying in front of that amazing moon...
I die over that one! :)
I owe you an email...
and I'll get to it today...
promise! :)

Cathy Weber said...

Sharron...you blew me away today with these three cards. LOVE both of the witch cards...that is the creepiest witch and makes such a scary card! You added so many great details, love the patterned paper and those stitched circles.

snowbear said...

All three cards are fabulous! I love stripes with a witch... i think the polka dots and the plaid both make a great background... very nice!

Kelly S. said...

OMG these are amazing, Sharron! I ADORE how you've colored Gracie! What an awesomely creative design!

Kim Heggins said...

Wow...what a fabulous trio of witchery! So spooky and so very creepy and but amazing too. I love them all and those adorable little bats, just the perfect little critters for any witch!

Pauline said...

Fabulous witchy cards Sharron! Love the plaid background and the textures you used, and isn't little Gracie the sweetest witch ever!

Joyce said...

Wow--all three of these are really incredible. Witches, bats and moons. All done so fabulously. I love how you did that frame on the first card. Your bats are super sweet--they look a little like Batman.

Unknown said...

Oh MY GOODNESS these are amazing Sharron!!! I adore your vintage witch cards and the spooky shiny eyes on the cat!! lol! so cool, I love these, thank you so much for playing along with us!

Jeanne J. said...

You have been a busy bee Sharron. Gosh I love them all. That wood grain frame against the plaid background is stunning, and your paper pieced Gracie just took my breath away! That moon looks soo cool with the distressing too! Wow! You rocked this!

Vickie Z said...

Eeeeks.... so many wonderful witchy cards!! Love the plaid BG on the first, and the moon peeking inside the circle on the second is wonderful, and then Gracie... how perfect!!