Monday, October 14, 2013

Look for Witches Flying By!

It has been one of those weeks and I haven't been able to post a thing! I have been working on some projects that you will see later though. I had fallen in love with this card (the first on her post) that Marybeth created for our last 12 Kits post. Isn't it cool!! And Marybeth was so sweet to send me this wonderful witch die cut so I could try out my own version You might want to check out the Lil' Inker blog today--there are lots of goodies in the new Christmas release--including an awesome new cover up die!! 


I used a mixture of papers from different companies. The piece for the moon is from a Martha Stewart pack and the orange had that wonderful shading, perfect for cutting out moons. Another very sweet friend recently sent me a gift of some WM sets. Aren't I SO LUCKY to have such wonderful stamping friends!! The sentiment I used is from my new WM's Gracie at Halloween which I absolutely love.

Thanks for taking a peek at my card!
Sharron

Supplies
Stamps: Gracie at Halloween (WMS)
Cardstock: True Black, Soft Stone (PTI)
Patterned Paper: Pumpkin Patch (American Crafts); Vintage Halloween (Martha Stewart); Hocus Pocus (PTI)
Dies: Stitched Circles, Pieced Chevrons Cover-Up, Bats and Broomsticks (Lil' Inker Designs)

9 comments:

Cathy Weber said...

This is so good Sharron...don't you just love that witch? I love the text background behind the chevron plate...it is perfect for this Halloween card. I love that shading on your moon...just an all around great card!

Renee said...

Love it!!
All of the fun goodies with this...
and I adore that poem *wink*!
YAY for crafty friends...
they are the GREATEST friends to have! :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Sharron excellent Halloween card! Love every single detail.

Jeanne J. said...

The blakc really makes the orange pop Sharron! Love that witch silhouette and the cool design of the inlaid background!

Joyce said...

Yay for crafty friends, right? I love this card so much. The right mixture of everything--your moon is so cool with the gradations of colors, that witch is fabulous, and I love how you used that chevron cover plate.

Christina said...

How creepy! I love the splash of orange at the top of the card and your clever use of the cover up die.

Marybeth said...

AMAZING CARD! Hi Sharron , wow you sure made one heck of a gorgeous Halloween card . I love the way you shaded the moon. Your colors are fabulous! When you post its alway worth the wait! Hugs!

Maria said...

Beautiful FUN card with the witch and great use of the die...well done!

Jill Norwood said...

This is such a fun card! I love the moon! What neat paper! And the chevron background is so wonderful! And how fun to have some new WM to play with!