Sunday, November 3, 2013

Happy Autumn Birthday, Tracey!

PHOTO CREDIT: MARTHA STEWART
Welcome to the party! This is a special birthday linky party for a very special lady, Tracey, In My Creative Opinion. This was organized by the best-ever party organizer, Joyce, Cards-by-the-Sea. Click on Joyce's blog to connect to the links of the other party-goers!

PHOTO CREDIT: PINTEREST, MARTHA STEWART
Today is Tracey's birthday and her friends, and there are a lot of them, wanted to help her celebrate! Tracey is so incredibly talented. Her CAS designs will absolutely WOW you every time you visit her blog. And if you haven't dropped by there yet, you have missed a real treat! And in addition to all her creativity, she is such a sweet blogging friend, always quick to leave encouraging comments. I feel so very lucky to have gotten to know her through the 12 Kits group!


Tracey, hope your day is truly wonderful and just as special as you are!

Sending HUGS,
Sharron

Supplies
Stamps: Mailbox Greetings (PTI)
Cardstock: Oatmeal (WPlus9); Dark Chocolate, Canyon Clay (PTI)
Patterned Paper: From My Stash
Dies: Birthday (PTI); Grove Branch (Memory Box); Fall Foliage (Spellbinders)
Additional: Woodgrain Impression Plate (PTI); Glitter Strip (October 12 Kits Kit); Wild Honey Ink (Ranger); Potter's Clay Ink (Memento)

10 comments:

Cathy Weber said...

I love that you made an Autumn birthday card Tracey...the perfect cake photo to go with it too! All those strips of patterned paper go so well together, especially with that acorn strip along the bottom. Tracey is going to be so surprised when she sees all the people who have made her cards...don't you think?

Kara said...

gorgeous! love that pumpkin!

Darnell said...

And now your card is the WOW card, Sharron! I'm blown away by all the wonderful autumnal details!! Hugs, Darnell

Joyce said...

This is a fabulous fall and birthday card. Those leaves are stunning, and I love your layers of card stock and glitter at the bottom.

Tracey McNeely said...

Sharron your card is just gorgeous, I love the autumn birthday card, fantastic patterned papers. No the pumpkin I wish i could carve like that and the incredible cake which I would like to have a piece of. Love being on 12 Kits with you, your cards always inspire me. Thank you my friend. xoxo

Julia Aston said...

what a lovely fall branch on this wonderful card for Tracey!

Marybeth said...

Gorgeous autumn birthday card for Tracey! I bet the leaves in Canada look just like the ones on your branch.

Lisa Elton said...

This is the prettiest autumn birthday card Sharron, love the branch with the fall leaves!!

Kim Heggins said...

Sharron...what a stunning birthday, looks as sweet as Tracey is. I love those fall colors and your design is awesome!

Inkyfingers said...

What a great autumn card Sharron. I love how you have put all the elements together, and I'm sure Tracey loved it.