Christina, I hope your day is very special, just like you! Joyce, Cards-by-the-Sea, has once again been our super party planner and arranged for us all to get together to help you celebrate.
Wished I could say I baked this cake for you!! I would love to know how to do that flower!
![]() |
I'm also entering this in the WPlus9 Monday Mood Board #22. Below is the inspiration photo that Dawn's posted. Fresh Cut Florals is one of my very favorite sets. Loved being able to use it here!
So off you go to see what wonderful thing Tracey has made. Enjoy every minute of your day!
Hugs,
Sharron
Supplies
Stamps: Fresh Cut Florals (WPlus9); Beautiful Butterflies (PTI)
Cardstock: Ballet Slippers, Oatmeal (WPlus9)
Patterned Paper: Oxford Lane (My Mind's Eye)
Dies: Fresh Cut Florals (WPlus9); Tiny Bow (Memory Box)
Additional: Embossing Folder (Lifestyle); Pearls (Recollections); Lace (Joann's); Inks--Love Letter, Cantaloupe, Bamboo Leaves, Rhubarb Stalk, Rich Cocoa from Memento, Onyx Black from Versafine



14 comments:
Sharron your card and yummy looking cake are so beautiful! Sure to bring a smile! :)
so beautiful Sharron!!
Oh my, Sharron, what a lovely card! You must know how much I love this floral set, and your bouquet is so beautifully stamped. I adore the patterned paper you chose, too--that teal color is the perfect counter balance to the pink hues. Thank you so much for taking part in this special hop! It makes me so happy to have wonderful friends like you thinking of me today. :)
Wow!! This is an Awesome Card!! I Love the FUN Design!! Thanks for sharing and have a Fabulous Weekend!! ;)
Sharron, darn you, I just swallowed my gum when I scrolled down to your card and gasped! What a dazzling take on that jaw-dropping cake! Your card is just as DELICIOUS!!! Hugs, Darnell
What an amazing card, and a super interpretation of the monday mood board. I have seen you do so many amazing things with this fresh cut floral set, and his card is right up there with all the others.
Wow Sharron...love that zig zag background...and those flowers are stamped so perfectly, the color combination really looks beautiful against the soft pink. I am sure Christina loved this!
Sharron you never disappoint, what a gorgeous card for Christina! I love the embossing and the WPlus9 flowers and she does too!
Hi Sharron. There you go with that gorgeous bouquet and beautiful embossed background. Love this and I am sure Christina did too.
Now that is what I call a birthday cake...amazing. Just like your card, your flowers are so beautiful and look fabulous with the lace.
Gorgeous card! Love the embossed background and all the pretty little flowers! I'm sure Christina love this card!:-)
Oh, Sharron this is just stunning!
I love the floral's...
the colors...
the embossing...
it's simply gorgeous!
And since I'm late by everyone else's clock...
but running right on time for me...
I know Christina loves it too! :)
Wonderful!! Love the chevron with those flowers!! One of my FAV sets too!!
Wonderful!! Love the chevron with those flowers!! One of my FAV sets too!!
Post a Comment