Saturday, September 7, 2013

Monday Mood Board #19


Flowers and lace and these wonderful colors inspired my card for the current Monday Mood Board.


This is truly the most amazing stamp set EVER! LOVE!!! I added embossing for a background and a touch of lace. The simple 'hello' means I can use this card for any occasion.

I'm hoping to have more crafty time this weekend. How about you? 

Have a wonderful day,
Sharron

Supplies
Stamps: Fresh Cut Florals (WPlus9)
Cardstock: White (WPlus9); Kraft, Spring Moss (PTI)
Dies: Fresh Cut Florals (WPlus9)
Additional: Vines Embossing Folder (Lifestyle); Lace (gift from dear friend, Jeanne); Pearls (Recollections); Bamboo Leaves, Cantaloupe; Dandelion, Morocco; Rich Cocoa (Memento Inks); Pink Grapefruit (VersaMagic Chalk Ink)

7 comments:

Kara said...

beautiful embossing and flowers!

Donna Cala said...

Fabulous. I especially love the lace scallop separating the embossed panels.

Joyce said...

My goodness, this is just beautiful. I really love the flower bouquet you made.

Marybeth said...

GORGEOUS! Wow ...Sharron this one is a show stopper ! Love the embossed papers with the lace and yes love those flowers and colors. I bet this one wins!

Tracey McNeely said...

Sharron this fabulous, your bouquet of flowers is stunning. I love the colours and I guess now I am off to buy more ink! ;)

Jill Norwood said...

Sharon this is stunning! I just LOVE it!

Kim Heggins said...

What a lovely bouquet of flowers and that lace, wow! Just gorgeous!