Today those of us in the 12 Kits group are celebrating the upcoming birth of a very special baby! Jessica and her hubby, Phillip, are expecting their first--a sweet baby boy who they are going to name "Sonny"! And even though he won't be here for a couple more weeks, here is my card to welcome him.
Congratulations to both of you--what a wonderfully happy time! I'm sure you can't wait to meet your new little guy. Wishing you many years of happiness and endless magical moments with Sonny! HUGS, Sharron
Click here to visit the 12 Kits of Occasions blog where you can find links to all the other cards and leave your own best wishes for Jessica!
Sharron
Supplies
Stamps: Jerry Giraffe Digital (Jane's Doodles); Compact Sentiments (WMS)
Cardstock: White, Lake House (WPlus9)
Patterned Paper: Quilting Bee (My Mind's Eye)
Additional: Button (PTI), Twine (The Twinery); Onyx Black Ink (Versafine); Copics


15 comments:
So precious...
I love this adorable beauty!
And such a sweet way to welcome Jessica's new little to the world! :)
This is adorable Sharron!
Very beautiful and sweet cart ;)
I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com
Hi Sharron … this is adorable! Love the polka dots and your wonderful coloring. Such a sweet family. Bet Jess loves this one too!
Sharron...this is just sooooo cute! I love your sweet little giraffe family and your personalized the card, so smart and very clever.
Oh How Cute!! look at the little family!! love it!
Sharron, thanks so much for the sweet wishes! I love those little giraffes that you used and how you personalized the card with his name! Thank you oh so much for this hop, you guys totally surprised me, I truly feel loved :)
Sharron those are the cutest and most colourful animals, love your card for Jessica!
Sharron this is so adorable!!! I love the sweet animals and the way you personalized it with his name! So sweet!!!! Welcome baby Sonny! :)
This is so unbelievably adorable. I love your little giraffe family.
Adorable card, Sharron! And best wishes for a Happy, Happy Birthday and many, many more!! Hugs, Darnell
Such a sweet card with mama and papa giraffe and baby Sonny. I just love that you made the giraffes fun colors and not giraffe color. So daring! Happy birthday to you! May you have a crafty day!!!
Magical moments indeed...such a sweet wish and an adorable card.
What a darling baby card! Those little giraffes are too darned CUTE! And, happy birthday to you!
Awww...this is so sweet!
Post a Comment