I know I am posting this very late but didn't want to miss another Mood Board. And I think I could use these feathers on everything!! Love the look of cutting them out of patterned paper.
Hope you have had a wonderful weekend.
Thanks for stopping by,
Sharron
Supplies
Stamps: Strictly Sentiments 2 (WPlus9)
Cardstock: White (WPlus9); Fine Linen (PTI)
Patterned Paper: Oxford Lane (My Mind's Eye)
Dies: Fanciful Feathers Dies (WPlus9); Stitched Circles (Lil' Inker)
Additional: Corner Rounder Punch (Stampin' Up); Enamel Dots (MME); Onyx Black Ink (Versafine); Ribbon from 12 Kits August Kit (thanks, Christina!)


6 comments:
So beautiful!! Great layout!
I never thought to cut those feathers out of patterned paper, but it is a fabulous idea. Love the mix of colors and patterns you used.
I agree, they really are fabulous cut from the navy patterned paper, Sharron. (Is Moxie Fab still having that Navy challenge?) I love the layout and patterns of your background papers, too!
Those are beautiful feathers Sharron! You combined so much of the inspiration photo and all on one card that just blends together perfectly! The color combo works together so well, and love that stitched circle as the base for the feathers!
Sharron I just love your card! The feathers are gorgeous especially the navy! What a wonderful take on the mood board! And I love the enamel dots too!
I am loving these little feathers and this adorable navy and white card you made.love the polka dot feather best.
Post a Comment