Two wonderful friends, Joyce (Card by the Sea) and Cathy (Empty Nest Crafter), were so sweet to plan this blog hop to celebrate Marybeth's (Marybeth's Time for Paper) birthday. Well, it's really a belated birthday party since her birthday was earlier this month but who wouldn't want two parties! So Marybeth, we hope you have a wonderful repeat celebration! Just want you to know how much we all love you. I feel so very fortunate to have met you through this crazy little stamping hobby! Enjoy your cards and every minute of this special day!!
![]() |
| Photo Courtesy of Bubble and Sweet |
For my card I used my new PTI 'birthday' die that I have wanted for ages and it just came in the mail and a Mama Elephant set that is one of my favorites. I couldn't decide on colors so went to Nichole Heady's blog where she has posted color combos for the upcoming Blog Hop. Her inspiration photo is a layered cake and while the above picture is different, it looked like something you might enjoy for your celebration.
Below is a list of all the other guests who made cards.
Thanks so much for coming to the party and helping Marybeth celebrate!
Have a wonderful weekend,
Sharron
Supplies
Stamps: So Breezy (Mama Elephant); Say It Loud-Winter Holidays (WMS)
Cardstock: Ballet Slippers (WPlus9): Spring Rain, Aqua Mist, Hibiscus Burst, Summer Sunrise, Harvest Gold (PTI)
Patterned Paper: Hey Birdie (Kaiser Craft)
Dies: Stitched Circles (Lil' Inker)
Additional: Stickles, Copics: Onyx Black Ink (Versafine)


20 comments:
Sharron your card and post are beautiful! Love the layer cake image! Mmmmm! :)
So pretty!! The die cut birthday looks awesome!
Wow a die cutting dream. Love how you created the birthday!
Beautiful cake, beautiful colors, beautiful card Sharron. I love that sweet little girl holding her kite and I am CERTAIN Marybeth will too!
Sharron this was such a lovely and huge surprise! I am so blessed to have so many wonderful stamping friends and to count you as one of them. Thank you so much !
I love the card you made! Its beautiful, peaceful and just happy! Love the stitched circle, I used my for the first time on my PTI blog hop card. I am going to have to take a look at those ME stamps.
Thank you so very much.
I think I forgot to tell you how beautiful that cake is! I would love to have a bite of that with my coffee. I will just have to pretend.
Such a beautiful card. Love the striped "birthday" sentiment, and that little lady flying a butterfly. Very sweet card, and boy!, that cake looks scrumptious!! Will have to see if my granddaughter Lizzy will make me one!!! This was sure fun, wasn't it?! Great card. Bev
Hi Sharon! Sweet card made for a sweet lady! Love the stitching. And always love silhouettes!
A beautiful cake and a beautiful card! Love that layout and the sweet silhouette!
Wow - I love your multicoloured, inlaid sentiment Sharron. Lovely details on a gorgeous card!
Sharron, LOVE how you die cut that circle off the page and how you inserted the rainbow birthday in the diecut! Brilliant card! Marybeth will LOVE this!
Ohhh Sharron, what a perfect card for Marybeth's birthday hop! Love the image with the butterfly kite :)
PS: would love a piece of that cake too
Ooooh I love the way the die cut birthday looks with the layers of color!! What a scrumptious looking cake too ;)
Sharron! WOW!!! Love the die cut circle and "birthday - makes this so interesting to look at. The colorful "birthday" is a delight - I had to look twice to figure out how you did that, and gosh, that silhouette image is so fun and happy! What a beautiful card. I can see all the love showing here!
I love that silhouette...
that fabby butterfly kite...
and the fabulous die cut...
such a beautiful card and Marybeth will love it too! :)
It is a toss-up which is yummier, Sharron, your card or that cake! What an amazing job you did using that sensational cake for your card inspiration! I love it and I'm pinning it! I love the border detail and how the image is amazing inset inside the stitched circle, that cool butterfly, and then the colorful inlaid "birthday." No question that you rocked this hop for Marybeth!!
(And thank you for your sweet get well wishes to me! Hugs, Darnell)
This card is so sweet, Sharron. ;-) Pretty colors, and I love the image and fun way you created the sentiment. I'm sure Marybeth love it!
This is such a sweet card. I really love the images you chose. Who would not want such a beautiful rainbow layer cake, too. So glad you were able to join our little party.
Love the silhouette image and the birthday die inset looks wonderful!!
Pretty card! And that cake!!! Wow! Now I feel like I need a sugar fix...oh no...smile...
Post a Comment