Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Guess Who's 3!!!


Hey, Lil' Inker---Happy Birthday!!! There's a celebration going on over at the Lil' Inker blog--and there are prizes! So you won't want to miss out!!

I wanted to do a card with all Lil' Inker products but then decided to add the embossing too. I love using rainbows for birthdays. Actually, I just love rainbows!! So I got out my rainbow, sun & cloud dies and used a couple of wonderful Lil' Inker sentiments. And of course, my stitched rectangles and circles. I don't think there is any other thing that I use more often than the stitched rectangles dies. Now I just need to get the squares!! 

Here's looking forward to another wonderful year for Lil' Inker Designs---and even more fabulous products!!!!


Thanks for letting me share. And don't forget to visit the Lil' Inker party!!!!

Smiles,
Sharron

Supplies
Stamps: Rainbows and Clouds, Sun Sentiments (Lil' Inker)
Cardstock: White (WPlus9); Pure Poppy, Harvest Gold, Blueberry Sky (PTI); Old Olive (Stampin' Up); Textured Blue (Bazzill)
Dies: Rainbows and Clouds, Large Sunshine (Lil' Inker)
Additional: Sunrise Impression Plate (PTI); Red Pearls (Queen and Co.); Memento Inks

9 comments:

Cathy Weber said...

I think I have pinned more cards during Lil Inker's birthday celebration than any other time! Love your rainbow card Sharron...especially the cute sentiment in different colors and also that great impression plate. Really cute card!

Laura Pryor said...

Stunning! I am in love love LOVE with your layout! Truly a fab creation! Thank you so much for playing along with our birthday celebration!
Laura
Lil' Inker Designs

Kara said...

This is so wonderful Sharron! I just love everything about it!

Marybeth said...

Oh my gosh you are just cranking out some gorgeous cards...Sharron! What a happy card and I love that IP!

Darnell said...

I'm so pinning this winning card, Sharron! You have an abundance of everything that is delightful about Lil' Inker on this adorable card!!

Lisa H. said...

ack!!! I LOVE this card. soooo fantastic and bright and beautiful!

Joyce said...

This is so fabulous. What do I love--the IP and the circle cut--those clouds, the bit of a rainbow and the bit of a sun, your sentiment on the cloud, and your multi colored sentiment below. And, the bling. So, just about everything--even the textured blue sky--can't forget about this.

Amy Kolling said...

Sharron, this is fantastic!! I love the sunburst embossing with the cut out for the rainbow!!! Perfectly perfect! Thanks for playing along with the Birthday Celebration at Lil' Inker!

Sarah said...

What a fantastic birthday card! I love all of the texture and depth, not to mention the fabulous layout. Well done Sharron!