Saturday, August 17, 2013

Congrats to the Happy Couple



Quick post this morning--no challenge, just needed a wedding card! And I got to use my new WPlus9 feather dies--LOVE!! I was up very late last night deciding on a design and finally came up with this. Thanks to Kara, KandRdesigns, for the idea of 'dipping' the feathers! Sorry the silver is so hard to photograph--looks so pretty IRL!!

Have an awesome Saturday!!
Sharron

Stamps: Heartfelt Mix (WPlus9)
Cardstock: White (WPlus9); True Black (PTI)
Dies: Fanciful Feathers (WPlus9)
Additional: Vines Embossing Folder (Life Style): Silver Embossing Powder (Ranger); Pearls (Recollections)

6 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

What a gorgeous wedding card Sharron.

Kara said...

Beautiful!! Such an elegant card for a wedding!

Cathy Weber said...

That silver looks beautiful on your blog too Sharron...love that elegant design, those feathers are beautiful dipped in silver, just perfect for a wedding card. I really love this one!

Marybeth said...

Love all the new pictures of you and the new flower.
This is one stunning card! Love the feathers dipped in silver. Gorgeous

Kim Heggins said...

Sharron...wow, yourdipped feathers are amazing and so clever. Can't wait to get my new feathers to CASe you. Stunning wedding card.

Joyce said...

oooh, what a pretty wedding card. I love how you did those feathers. I am so far behind on blogs, I must have missed the post by Kara that inspired you.