Imagine a carnival and a hot air balloon ride on your birthday! One of the cutest balloon images is from WMS so I chose this one for the new Curtain Call Challenge. Looks like she's enjoying her ride!! Also I love when I can paper piece an image and this one was super easy.
Thanks so much for taking a peek at my entry. There's lots of inspiration over on the Curtain Call blog so be sure to check out all the DT samples. Hope you're having a great weekend,
Sharron
Supplies
Stamps: Half Pint Heroines (WMS); Stylish Sentiments: Birthday (PTI)
Cardstock: Harvest Gold (PTI); White (WPlus9): Unk Blue (Bazzill)
Patterned Paper: Summer Fresh (Simple Stories)
Additional: Stitched Rectangles Dies (Lil' Inker); Copics

7 comments:
Wonderful paper piecing Sharron and love your new photos, so pretty! Your little girl looks like she is having the time of her life in that hot air balloon. Just too cute.
Sharron I wish I could paper piece like that. Fantastic card. Thank you so much for sharing with us for the Curtain Call Carnival Craze Inspiration Challenge.
So fun, Sharron! I literally said "Wheee!" out loud when I saw this card! Awesome job with the layout and the paper piecing!!
she's s cute soaring away!!
Everything about this card is just adorable and fun! Love the stitched rectangles on this and the paper p. so fun to do.
This is so adorable and fun. I love that little image, and your paper piecing is just perfect.
super cute!
Post a Comment