Friday, February 8, 2013

PTI Anniversary Year of the Flowers Contest

It's PTI's 6th Anniversary!!! I always love the contests at anniversary parties but unfortunately this is the first one I have done this year. We have been out of town and after coming home had enough time to clean the house a bit for company today.  Then tomorrow I will start on getting things ready for our company next week. Hopefully I can squeeze in a little more stamping!

I only have this one YOF set--Violets + the Collection. I even had them up for sale but changed my mind after doing today's card. Thanks to Dawn for inspiration about stamping on darker colored cardstock and shading with Copics.


It was SO easy! Dawn used Raspberry Fizz which I love and want to try later but  for my card I used Autumn Rose with Ripe Avocado for the leaves. The base is Lavender Moon and SS White cut with an EK Success edger punch called Parisian.


I'm hoping to be able to enjoy more the celebration! 

Thanks so much for dropping by,
Sharron

6 comments:

Christina said...

Your shading is so understated and elegant on these flowers, Sharron. Love the gems in the center and that gorgeous punched edge!

Marybeth said...

You sure picked a great flower to have of this set. Love this card and the die you used on the edge. So pretty Sharron !
Enjoy your company and sounds like you are one busy girl !
Hope you get a bit of craft time in.

Joyce said...

Wow--I like yours even more than the sample (can I say that?). It is just beautiful, and I like how you did the sentiment.

Tracey McNeely said...

Your CASE card is just gorgeous, and I so am with Joyce on this.

Kim Heggins said...

Sharron, this is a stunner of a card. I love your perfect coloring skills an that lacy border, so beautiful.

Darnell said...

This is stunning, Carol. I am enthralled by how you did those flowers - they have so much depth. And that border is devine!