Cathy, hope your day is off to a fabulous start. Are there big plans in store? We all wanted to help you celebrate and let you know how special we think you are. Hope you enjoy every minute of this wonderful day! Wish I could share a yummy chocolate/strawberry cake with you!!!
Below is the list of all the party-goers. This probably is your last stop but if not, be sure to go back and check out more of the birthday goodies! And if you are visiting, be sure to stop over at Cathy's blog, The Empty Nester. There are always many super creative things to enjoy.
Hope you enjoy the party!
Thanks for coming by,
Sharron
Joyce http://cards-by-the-sea.blogspot.com/
Jeanne http://akeptlife.blogspot.com/
Kara http://kandrdesigns.blogspot.com/
Kelly http://ginghamgirlsadventures.blogspot.com/
Kim http://cupcakescardsandkim.blogspot.com/
Marybeth http://marybethstimeforpaper.blogspot.com/
Renee http://itsapatchworklife.blogspot.com/
Tracey http://inmycreativeopinion.blogspot.com/
Sharron http://onpapillonwings.blogspot.com/ You are here!
Jeanne http://akeptlife.blogspot.com/
Kara http://kandrdesigns.blogspot.com/
Kelly http://ginghamgirlsadventures.blogspot.com/
Kim http://cupcakescardsandkim.blogspot.com/
Marybeth http://marybethstimeforpaper.blogspot.com/
Renee http://itsapatchworklife.blogspot.com/
Tracey http://inmycreativeopinion.blogspot.com/
Sharron http://onpapillonwings.blogspot.com/ You are here!
Supplies for my card include Fresh Picked stamps and dies by WPlus9 and Background Basics-Text 1 stamps by PTI.
10 comments:
Beautiful card!! love the fruit layered over the text!
Love this!!
The colors...
the fruit over the text (I agree with Kara!)...
and I wish I could share a strawberry/chocolate cake with ALL of y'all...
wouldn't that be wonderful? :)
Such a sweet birthday card!
Oh wow, I love the card you made Sharron! These new stamps look so fresh the way you arranged them. Great idea to stamp over the words sooooo pretty. I hope you have a great weekend .
Oh Sharron, I really was surprised by this blog hop again. I had not expected one after the blow me away surprise of last year! You have used my one and only WPlus9 set...love the cute little fruit images, always o bright and cheery and I love that text stamped behind the images...that was so clever and unique. Thank you so much for being the wonderful friend you are. I always love your heartfelt and sincere comments. Thank You!
Sharron you really outdid yourself! I love all the yummy looking berries - stamped in the perfect colors and arranged to look just scrumptious! The bit of script peeking through and the leaves stamped on the base are amazing. I could learn more than a thing or two from you!
Sharron your card is just fabulous! I LOVE the berries, they are so unexpected. Now I am wishing hard for spring. I love the text in the background and those rhinestones set this right off. What a wonderful card for Cathy!
What a stunning card. Those berries look so scrumptious, I could pick them off the screen and eat them right up. Love the text behind them, too. It is such a nice touch. And, the sentiment in green--I always forget how dramatic a sentiment can look when stamped in color.
Ohhh sweeter than SWEET, Sharron! This is such an awesome design. And you die cut and stamped those little berries PERFECTLY! I love how they are layered over the text. Just beautiful! This even reminds me of Cathy ;)!
Oh my goodness this is amazing! Your berries look good enough to eat and you stamped them just so perfect.
Post a Comment