Hi all! I missed last week's sketch :( ! I hate when that happens. Check out this week's challenge information and additional entries here. The sketch is by another of the super talented Mischief Makers, Tosha Leyendekker. I decided on a winter theme to hopefully help me forget about the heat! One of my very favorite sets is Sewing Box-Christmas and I opted to use the little snowman! Isn't he cute and he also worked so perfectly with this patterned paper from Cosmo Cricket. I debossed a strip of Vintage Cream cardstock and because the background paper had little red dots in the pattern, I punched some from matching red paper and glued them over the snowflakes.
Thanks so much for coming by to take a peek! Have a wonderful weekend!
Sharron
Supplies
Stamps: Sewing Box-Christmas (WMS)
Cardstock: Pinefeather, Vintage Cream (PTI)
Patterned Paper: Dear Mr. Claus (Cosmo Cricket)
Additional: Oval Dies (PTI); Snowflake Embossing Folder (QuikKutz); Corner Rounder (EK Success); Ribbon (Stash); Black Pearls (Queen and Co.)

14 comments:
What a fun card. Another Christmas in July. It seems like all the gals who are wilting under the heat are making Christmas cards to cool off. What a great idea, and I hope that this cool snowman cools you right off.
This is adorable...look at how wonderful this Sewing Box Christmas snowman looks along with that patterned paper you used...it's brilliant! Thanks for playing along with the Waltzingmouse Stamps Sketch Challenge this week!
Be still my heart...how I have MISSED you Sewing Box Snowman! So nice to see you in July :)! He is ADORABLE with that patterned paper, Sharron! Love the matching red dot snowflakes scattered across the middle panel. That ribbon is a perfect finishing touch and oh so pretty. Wonderful sketch card!!
Wonderful Christmas card and such a great take on our sketch this week! Love the dp bg matching the snoman image!
Hugs, Karin
YAY for Christmas!!!
Doesn't it make you feel "cool" in the summer heat just pulling out the snowmen and Christmas sets? :)
And I LOVE this Sharron!!
That paper (I was ogling mine yesterday!!) is perfect with this fabby guy...
I never realized...but now I do! ;)
Such a fun take on the sketch...
love him!! :)
So cute!! I adore these snowmen!!
great Xmascard! lovely snowman in the summer! Love from Holland.
Lovely Xmas card....y'all are inspiring me to get busy!!! Paper is perfect with that adorable snowman!
YEAHHHH!!! Another Christmas Card ... Check!! This is so pretty Sharron! Love your sweet stitched snowman (thanks - now I totally need this set!!) the embossing, the awesome pp, and the sprinkle of red - Love it!
This is so cute! I love the happy snowman and that matching snowman paper behind it :)
Hi Sharron! I love that little set and it's on my wishlist...the snowman looks fabulous and goes so well with these papers. And the ribbon - swoon! It's gorgeous!
Hi Sharron! I missed last weeks to we were on vacation. Love your little snowman card… I hope it cools you down a bit too. Love the paper you chose to with it… a perfect match. Adorable and I love this weeks sketch.
Great job with the sketch. It is still hot here too. I am not ready for snow but love the snowman.
That snowman is adorable! I love how you used this sketch, and the ribbon you chose is gorgeous.
Post a Comment