Another fabulous WM sketch and this week it was contributed by Teresa Kline, one of the very talented Mischief Makers. I used all the elements in the sketch but altered it a bit so I could feature this cool ribbon. I found it in a store that I never would have thought would be carrying ribbon and thought it would be a perfect addition for a card using the 'you're the bee's knees' sentiment! I added one of the bees from Lil' Buddies. His wings have some glitter added but it might be hard to see in the photo. It also gave me a chance to use my new hexagon dies from My Favorite Things.
Be sure to check all the samples and entries over at the WM Sketch blog. There is a lot of particularly wonderful inspiration this week!
We are still roasting here in Kansas! This is the eleventh day the temperature has been in the triple digits. It means we spent a fair amount of each morning watering plants. Thank goodness for air conditioning though! It is supposed to be cooler next week so we're keeping our fingers crossed!!
Hope the weather is cooler wherever you are. Have a great weekend!
Smiles,
Sharron
Supplies
Stamps: Lil' Buddies, Compact Sentiments-Part 2 (WMS)
Cardstock: Oatmeal (WPlus9); Aqua Mist, Harvest Gold, Smoky Shadow (PTI)
Patterned Paper: It's Raining, It's Pouring Collection (PiggyTales); Savannah River Walk (Scenic Route)
Additional: Ribbon (May Arts); Hexagon Dies (MFT); Oval Dies (PTI); Copics; AtYouSpica pen (clear)

10 comments:
It's so fabby!!
Love the colors...
and awesome hexagon edge...
that paper is perfect for "honeycomb"!! :)
And bee ribbon...
aaawwww!!!:)
We're still 100+ too...
but next week...
there's rain in the forecast and dare I hope to believe...
but we're supposed to dip into the 80's for a couple days...
YAY!!! :)
Wow You are right down to the wire Sharron!!! I Love your card - all the elements you put together are so well coordinated, the sentiment, the hexagons... and OMG THAT RIBBON!!!!! Just perfection! I love this happy cheerful card! Just amazing!!
BEE RIBBON?! Get out, Sharron! It's so perfect for this card, I just love the colors! The bright blues and the lovely yellow dotted hexagons! SO SWEET!
Love the ribbon you used and it is just perfect for this sentiment. Great idea to use hexagons on this sweet bee card. Sorry you have been so hot. Glad you are not without power. Love this happy card Sharron!
Love your bee ribbon and adore that sentiment! Wonderful card! We've been running high 90's to three digits too and our air for the downstairs went out on the 3rd....thank goodness we spent the afternoon of the 4th out of the house...it's back working now though!
Sharron this is adorable! LOVE this! Thanks for playing along with the Mischief Makers over at WMSC! :)
How cute is this, Sharron!? That ribbon is amazingly perfect for this card!
Such an incredibly cute card. Yes, it is cooler in San Diego. It's been cool all week, and we finally got some sun today, for the first time all week. Had to take the girls to the beach, with everyone else in town.
Loving that huge bee ribbon and the hexagons! The sentiment is too cute :) I hope it cools down soon!
Sharron, love all the bee elements that go with the sentiment. I noticed the ribbon first!
We've been roasting here in TN too, and I know what you mean about watering every morning.
Post a Comment