![]() |
| THEME: THE GREAT OUTDOORS |
I'm posting a little later than usual but we spent the day outside with lawn and home repair projects. Not exactly an enjoyable way to spend time outdoors when the temperature is over 100 degrees! It's still 99 now and it's almost 9:00 pm!!
Be sure to visit all the wonderful blogs (just click HERE) for lots of inspiring illustrations of ways people celebrate the great outdoors. You also still have time to post a creation of your own. And you might even win a free Waltzingmouse stamp set!
Hope you enjoy the hop!!
Sharron
Supplies
Stamps: Teeny Trees, Say It Loud (WMS); Birdwatching (A Day for Daisies Digitals)
Cardstock: Spring Moss, Stamper's Select White (PTI); Blue (Bazzill)
Dies: Rainbows and Clouds (Lil' Inker Designs)
Additional: Memento Inks (Nautical Blue, Bamboo Leaves, Rich Cocoa); Copics
Additional: Memento Inks (Nautical Blue, Bamboo Leaves, Rich Cocoa); Copics

21 comments:
Sharron what a COOL card! I just love that girl image and the great dimension you created with this sweet scene. Your coloring is just lovely...especially her hair...it looks REAL!
Love this!!
What a fabulous take on the Great Outdoors...
just so creative!!
And your coloring is awesome...
she looks so lifelike, Sharron!!
What a fabulous card!
And I got the dies too! :)
I love that stitching detail on those dies...
it's perfect!
And we're not so hot as we are humid!! You break out in a sweat just stepping outside...
but at least we've had some rain and cooled off some...
those 100+ days are horrid!!
I know they'll be back but I'm not missing them! :)
Stay cool and drink lots of water! :)
Oh, boy. So sorry for you for the heat. It is only 70 or so here. You should visit. I adore your card. I have a dear friend who is a bird watcher, and she has taken me to do it with her--it's really something else. What a sweet card, and perfect for an outdoor theme. How fun to make a card with a cutie pie doing your favorite thing. Do you have a mini dress like hers, too?
Your scene is so sweet! The image is perfect for you and so unique.
Sharron, such a lovely outdoor scene. Everything is scaled perfectly. Sorry to hear you're still battling the heat.
love these sweet images! great little scene!!
Hi Sharron! Love your bird watching scene! So fun and clever! I really love the way the fabric on the girls dress looks - the blue is shaded perfectly like it is blowing in the wind.... the trees the birds ... just a lovely scene that makes me smile!
Oh isn't she the cutest little bird watcher! Love the way you coloured her dress, really looks like its flapping in the wind. We've got pending home repairs but couldn't be asked to stand out in the blazing hot sun. Hats off to you, Sharron! .-)
Love the image...I haven't seen one before! The scene you created is wonderful! My hubby and I love to watch the birds in our backyard...we see a fair variety for the city and of course, the hummingbirds are with us right now!!
What a sweet bird watcher Sharron! love the trees and birds in flight!
Very stylish card...lovely take on the great outdoors.
Well done, you created a nice scene! Love it!
This is super! My Mum loves to watch birds and you've made a super scene on your card!
Sharron, this is so amazing! I just ordered those trees so thanks for an idea on how to use them. Your sweet little girl is just so beautiful. Sorry to hear about your heat, we have been barely hitting the 70's here.
This is just a gorgeous scene, that little girl is so sweet!
I wish I could send you our rain and grey skies for a bit of warmth and sunshine!
That sweet bird watcher is just the perfect stamp for someone who loves to view nature as you and your husband do Sharron! Add in those Teeny Trees and you have a beautiful Great Outdoors card.
Hi Sahrron. I love your new little bird watcher stamp girl… I am going to look into that one. Your card is just as perfect as can be. So crisp and clean and you created the most perfect bird watching scene. Love it!
Sharron, I love your little scene! How fun that you found a birdwatching stamp, and it was great how you combined it with the WMS images. I love to bird watch, too!
Great card, love how you've set up the scene :)
Super card Sharron, I love your scene!! what a cracking image of the girl with her binocs!! fabby outdoors card!! and thank you for playing along with us at WMS
Great Card. My hubby loves birdwatching too. I will have to check out that site and see if they have a guy birdwatcher.
Post a Comment