I like to have two types of tags--the ones that can be tied on a gift and also ones that are mini cards where I have more room to write a note. They need to be quick to make with simple designs so I chose Little Box Labels and Spellbinders Labels Five to do some easy cutting and stamping. Be sure to check Claire's post here to see how she used this set. I love her version using Festive Foliage. There are just endless possibilities!!
| Clicking on Image Helps to Show Glitter Detail |
Here's a photo of the backs. It helps to stamp "To" and "From" or a short message. I also left enough twine on the end, after tying bows, to be able to tie these on a package.
| Clicking on Image Helps to Show Glitter Detail |
Here are the mini cards (approximately 4" x 3 /12"). One of the cool things about this label stamp is that you can flip it so the circle is at the bottom or at the top. And there are lots of options of images that fit inside too!
Happy Holiday Preparations to All........
Smiles,
Sharron
Supplies
HANGING TAGS
Stamps: Little Box Labels, Cottage Christmas, Candy Jar Christmas Fillers (WMS); Tiny Treats-Christmas, Love Lives Here-Holiday (PTI)
Cardstock: Vintage Cream, Ocean Tides (PTI)
Additional: Ribbon (PTI Pure Poppy Satin, American Crafts Green); Twines from Divine Twine and The Twinery; Glitter (Stampin' Up); Copics; Dew Drops: Inks (A*Muse and Memento); 1" and 1 1/4" Circle Punches
MINI CARDS
Stamps: Little Box Labels, Twas the Night Before Christmas, Candy Jar Christmas Fillers (WMS)
Cardstock: Vintage Cream, Pure Poppy (PTI)
Patterned Paper: Stripe (A*Muse); Gingham (S-E-I Silver Valley)
Additional: Inks (A*Muse and Memento); Glitter (Stampin' Up); Dew Drops
10 comments:
Sharron these are FABULOUS!!
I mean I love each way you have used them so much!
The sentiments on the back...
the little images in the circle...
and those mini cards are incredible!
Do you know I never really noticed this set before...
I have now and believe it HAS to come to my house! :)
Love, love, love these!
So are you all done with Christmas?
I can't imagine all the shipping you have to do...
that's a chore in itself!
Hope you are well...
and talk to you soon! :)
What an awesome way to use that little recipe label! I just love how you tucked those little images inside. The pretty color schemes and ribbons and added sparkly touches all make these extra-specially sweet. Such a great set, Sharron!
They are all great! Love how you stamped the backs too.
Wow Sharron! These tags are fantastic and I love how you added the little bits on the backs! I would have forgotten that!!! Those images in the small circle are just perfect!! Off to visit more of your posts! :)
Wonderful tags and little cards Sharron! The stamps and colors you used are so pretty!
These are fabulous - Love the soft vintagey looks and colors - so beautiful!
Sharron I love each of these! The mini cards are cute and very handy, too, I bet! I love the little peppermint image, and doesn't it just fit perfectly on the label image!
Sharon - great tags and mini cards - lovely colours and so festive!
Mmmmmm! It's great to see some gorgeous WMS goodness! I have these labels and they haven't seen ink for a looong time, but yours are *SO* inspiring - I'm feeling itchy to play! Love the colours and the olde worlde feel you've given these, your mini cards are brilliant!
How absolutely adorable are all these!! LOVE how you flipped the label with the Santa and added a sweet little rhinestone to the circle opening!! Clever!! These are all super fantastic!!
Post a Comment