| Click on picture to get better view of glitter |
I used the current WM sketch challenge to make my card. Another plus this year has been joining in these weekly challenges! There is so much fabulous inspiration from the Mischief Makers and others who join in on each challenge. This week's sketch from Claire uses a star:
And here's a link to view all the other entries. There's still time to join the fun! I used the star from WM's Seasons of Love, stamped it with Amuse slate ink and covered with glitter. IRL it is SO bright and sparkly! The penquin is from PTI's Tiny Treats-Christmas. The paper in the background is actually black and white (Black and White Basics-PTI). I colored all the dots red! The only bling is a single large rhinestone. I wanted to keep it simple.
Enjoy your weekend and stay safe! Wishing you all the very best in 2012!
HUGS,
Sharron
13 comments:
this is super adorable, sweet, sweet, card...Happy New Year!
enjoy *~*
Oh Sharron, this is totally adorable! I love your bold colours and the *sweet* little penguin peeking out as the star centre, too cute! Thank you for the well wishes - I wish you a totally fantastic 2012 right back! :0)
This is a fabulous card Sharron! Happy new year!
So nice!
Happy new year!
SOOOO sweet, Sharron! I love the colors and dots, and the sweet little penguin fits perfectly in your glittery star! Happy New Year! So glad to see your each week at the WMSC :)!
Love that cutie patootie penguin, and how the polka dot background goes so well with the star and penguin!
Super cute! Love that penguin! Happy New Year to you too!
Oh, Sharron...
it's so adorably fun!!
Love those colors with that gorgeous sparkly star...
and the polka dots are perfect for this one! :)
I'm running behind...
but I'm going to get caught up...
hopefully today...
and I'll talk to you soon! :)
Happy New Year!!!
What a seriously cute take on the sketch, Sharron!
Hugs,
Aimes
x
Sharron,this is so fun and festive! Love the little penguin nestled in the star. Wow--you colored all those little dots! The red and black background is perfect. Wishing you all the best this year!
Love that sweet penguin Sharron! the star looks wonderful against the dots too!
Hppy New Year Sharron. I love this gorgeous card - especially the beautiful dotty paper. Great take on the sketch!
What a cute little penguin! Love the star and the classic and clean style you have. The polka dots look so good with his bright red scarf! Adorable! Thanks for playing along with us during the holidays at WMSC! Happy new year!
Post a Comment