Friday, December 30, 2011

A Year in Review

Hi all--hope everyone had a fantastic holiday! And are you now ready for the end of the year celebrations? I was inspired by Terry when I visited her blog and decided to participate in Karin's A Year In Review blog hop. I did one last year and really enjoyed taking time to review my blog entries and to revisit some successes--and some failures--before venturing in the new year. A huge thanks to Karin for getting this started. 

I reviewed posts for each month of 2011 and picked one from each month that was a favorite, or one that was most memorable! There were several months with very few posts. Resolution for 2012--try to be more consistent and post more often! If you wish, you can click on the month to connect to my original post. Thanks so much for stopping by. I would love to see your favorites too so be sure to visit Karin's blog so you can join in the fun!

Wishing everyone a safe and happy New Year's weekend!
Sharron











17 comments:

Terri said...

So glad you decided to play along. They are all great but my favorite is still September. Happy New Year.

Lorraine said...

All beautiful creations! My fav is also September - love the little sewn mittens! Happy New Year!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wonderful collection of cards- I love the sheep and the mittens! Happy New Year!

Cammie said...

A wonderful creative 2011 for you,Sharron! Happy New Year! I look forward to seeing your creations in 2012!

Renee said...

This is such a fabulous idea...
I'm going to sit down and do this today...
maybe I'll get it done before midnight!
Loved seeing all your favorites...
some were mine as well ;)...
and can't wait to see what creativity 2012 brings! :)
I'll talk to you later today...
getting caught up! :)

AllisonG said...

Love all of your cards, but the tri-fold Christmas card was amazing!

Karin said...

Fantastic line up of projects! Love that amazing Halloween card...Thanks you so much for playing along and linking up to my blog. Happy New Year!

Diane Jaquay said...

All of these are wonderful, Sharron! Sadly 2011 was not a very creative year for me, with most months left blank on my blog, but I'm hoping for better things in 2012 :)

Joyce said...

What a wonderful collection of cards. I'm new to your blog, so I haven't seen any of them before--such a treat for me today. I've got lots to pin now. Happy New Year.

Rhonda said...

lots of lovely creations Sharron!! I love June. Happy New Year to you and your family.

Paula-Scrap Addict said...

so many great cards! TFS

Joan B said...

loved walking through your "best of" -- have a great new year

Wendy ten Hove said...

These are gorgeous!! Very nice to see them all lined up here, fabulous inspiration! Love it!
Wishing you a wonderful new year!
Hugs, Wendy

Cheryl said...

These are all so gorgeous! Thank you for sharing! I love your card from August. The design is stunning.

Wishing you a year of health, happiness and creativity! Happy New Year!

Kim Heggins said...

What a fabulous blog...have not visited before but will be pinning many of your cards. August and September are my favs but really, all of them are just beautiful!

Kara said...

really beautiful cards!!! happy new year!!

Marybeth said...

Oh my gosh Sharron , your cards are so amazing. I cant even pick one favorite but I am a huge fan of red white and blue . I cant wait to start following your blog!