Just HAD to use my new Nordic Winter set! OMG, it is SOOOOO COOOOL! I have been painting woodwork in our bedroom this week and my stamping supplies had to be moved to the middle of the room. The week has gone so fast. Thursday already and I still hadn't used my new WM stamps so I cleared off a space and made this wonderfully easy card. The stamps are perfect and are super easy to use. Here' s the link to the Waltzingmouse site with info on the challenge.
I decided on black on grey with red as an accent. For the top I found some red ribbon in my stash and did a little embossing with houndstooth. I do have one question though. After I stamped the sentiment I noticed that other people had 'God Jul' instead of 'Good Jul'. I used the stamp in the set so just wondered if it could be an error. I certainly can get along without that stamp since there are many, many more that I know I will be using a lot. Just checking!
Thanks so much for dropping by.........
Smiles,
Sharron
Stamps: Nordic Winter, Gingham and Co. (WMS)
Cardstock: Soft Stone, Smoky Shadow, True Black, Pure Poppy (PTI)
Additional: Circle Punches, Tiny Labels Die (PTI), Houndstooth Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug), Ribbon (May Arts), Memento Ink

9 comments:
This is beautiful!! I love the Nordic look, must get some stamps like this!
I love how you used Nordic Winter on this card Sharron. That deer is one of my very favorite from the set. I love the ribbon you used for this one too. Great job.
Hiya Sharron, wowee, your Nordic Winter card is absolutely fabulous. I can just feel the excitement. Enjoy. hugs and blessings, Sharon x
This is fabulous! Love the pattern you have created with this set, a wonderful card.
Sharron, I love the colors and design you created. This indeed is a fabulous set and you've created a fabulous card with it.
Beautiful and cozy, Sharron! Your background stamping is perfect! I just love the colors and how you featured the galloping reindeer at the top.
Sharron it's gorgeous!!!
I love the colors...
and that splash of red is perfect!
I just got my set yesterday...
was starting to really hate my mailman because I just knew he had lost it...
but it finally got here and hoping to find some stamping time for it tomorrow :)
But...
I've got big plans for the day...
hopefully I get some time for ink because I am dying over this set!
It's so incredibly gorgeous and you showcased it beautifully!
Great card! Love those images.I really want this set now too.
Oh Sharron ... I keep eyeing this set and being *so good*, this is NOT helping my resolve! LOVE the colours and the feel you've given this. It's gorgeous!
Post a Comment