Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge #73

I started with this patterned paper for this week's Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge. It's one of the new 12 Days of Christmas by My Mind's Eye. I used both sides for the base layers. I'm anxious to try all my new stamp sets so this time I used the jar and gingerbread men from from Candy Jar Christmas-Fillers. They are colored with Copics and mounted on a tag die. I can see this bow from the set having lots of uses! It was colored with Copics also, cut out and popped up with foam dots to add some dimension.  A PTI button holds the Tiny Tags diecut that I stamped with a sentiment from the CJCF set.

Next project is posting a card for the Waltzingmouse Waltz. It is so different from my usual style! Visit tomorrow and let me know what you think!

Smiles,
Sharron

Supplies
Stamps: Candy Jar Christmas-Fillers (WMS)
Cardstock: Rustic Cream, Stamper's Select White, Vintage Cream (PTI)
Patterned Paper: 12 Days of Christmas (My Mind's Eye)
Additional: Deckled Rectangles Die (Spellbinders); Ribbon from stash; Tiny Tags and Tag Sale #4 Dies (PTI); Glossy Accents; Pure Poppy Button (PTI), Copics

7 comments:

Renee said...

Oh, Sharron I love it!!
Those papers and colors are just perfect for these little guys...
who in turn are just perfect for this sketch!! :)
Such a yummy, fabulous card!

Kelly S. said...

Sharron, call my dentist! 'Cause I am pretty sure that I got a cavity from all of this sweetness!!! The candy covered paper, the gingerbread men, soooo adorable! Love how you colored those little guys! :)

Terri said...

Super cute! Love the gingerbread men and the pp goes perfectly too!

Deborah Frings said...

Super backing paper and I do like the jar of gingerbread kids!

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

So cute, love it

Ali x

Cathy Weber said...

I guess I missed this earlier in the week, this is so cute. I love thise little gingerbread men, you colored them so perfectly and they look so nice with that patterned paper. This is such a cheerful, sweet card, I loved it.

Lenet said...

beautiful1 liove your pappermint paper and the gingebread man are to cute.
Thanks for joining us at wmsc