KIOWA
9/5/96 to 11/11/11
With sadness we lost one of our sweet furry kids on Friday. He started with various signs of illness in July of last year but with meds and a wonderful vet we were blessed with many more months than we thought we might have. He was a sweetie and gave us so much joy! Rest in peace, Ki!
6 comments:
Awww Sharron I'm so sorry to hear this :(
Offering you cyber hugs from across the pond.
Hold on to those nice memories you have of Kiowa...
HUGS
Aimes
x
I'm so sorry, Sharron, it's so hard to lose a beloved pet :(
I'm so sorry Sharron. Our furry friends are such a blessing.
Sending you loads of hugs and love Sharron. This is so difficult, but you have such wonderful memories. Hold onto those dear! hugs Shaorn
I am so sorry. I know how hard it is to lose a fur kid. I am sure she had a great life. Hopefully your memories of her will help get you through this difficult time.
Dear Sharron,I am so sorry. I know how hard it is to say goodbye to our fur babies. May time and sweet memories ease your sorrow.
Post a Comment