Finally getting a Cicely card posted. I LOVE these Halloween sets! I debated about cutting her out but it really wasn't hard at all. I always like using Copics and paper piecing so this card was a real joy. The coat is Bo Bunny paper--using both sides. Everything else is colored with Copics. Now just need to get this in the mail for a granddaughter in Florida!
I went to a Basketweaving Weave-In last weekend and have almost finished my basket. The instructor forgot to put in the top trim piece and is mailing it to me. I haven't done much weaving lately and really enjoyed the class. I'll post a photo when done.
A wedding reception is scheduled for this weekend in Kansas City for son Bryan and his new wife but now with the pending hurricane, they may not be able to get here. They are scheduled to fly out of Cancun tomorrow afternoon at 12 pm!
More later......
Smiles,
Sharron
Supplies
Stamps: Cicely at Halloween, Hocus Pocus (WMS)
Cardstock: Terracotta Tile (PTI), Denim (The Paper Connection), Moon-color unknown (Bazzill)
Patterned Paper: Back to Backs-Decaf Dot (Bo Bunny), Spooktacular (Teresa Collins)
Addtional: Circle Punch (1 1/2"), Rustic Jute Button Twine (PTI), Memento Inks, GellyRoll pen (gold)
6 comments:
I wondered about the hurricane...
hope they get out safely!
Love this card...
it's gorgeous!
Love Cicely against the blue...
you fussy cut her fabulously!
I think a little girl is going to love this gorgeous card! :)
This is PERFECT, Sharron! All of the images look so great on the blue background, LOVE it!
Super card - the image looks just stunning!
Sharron, you are a master cutter! Cicely just pops off the background, and I really like the checkerboard sidewalk.
Such a lovely scene that you created with this Halloween card. Love how your sentiment flows over your spooky full moon. Great job, Sharron!
Great Halloween card. I bet your granddaughter loved it. Hope your son and dil made it back for the reception. Congratulations on their marriage. I look forward to seeing your basket too.
Post a Comment