Thursday, October 13, 2011

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge #68

Good Morning All! My internet crashes every time I try to get on so I am using hubby's computer to finally get my sketch card posted. I thought I would have recovered from our trip to Mexico by now but I came down with a cold right after we returned so still feel pretty worn out. I also was going to post a few pictures but can't access the ones in my computer until I get the internet problem fixed!!  Unfortunately I also ended up with way too many ruined shots since I took an older camera rather than my newer, much heavier one. 

I had this patterned paper in my stash and had never used it. It seemed to go great with the little snowman from Sewing Box-Christmas. Dressed him up with a few additions--a 'carrot' nose, black pearl buttons and the broom from Hocus Pocus. 

It is a gorgeous fall day here--sunny and a crisp 52 degrees! LOVE autumn!! Thanks for dropping by.....

Smiles,
Sharron

Supplies
Stamps: Sewing Box-Christmas, Hocus Pocus (Waltzingmouse); Beyond Basic Borders (PTI)
Cardstock: Blueberry Sky, Spring Rain, True Black, Stamper's Select White (all PTI)
Patterned Paper: Doodlebug Designs
Inks: Paris Dusk, London Fog, Rich Cocoa (Memento)
Additional: Snowflakes Embossing Folder (Sizzix); Rhinestones and Black Pearls (Queen and Co.);
Limitless Layers Dies (PTI); Spellbinders Labels Eleven: Copics

10 comments:

Kelly S. said...

So cute, Sharron! I just love how you made the little snowman! That paper with the winter words is so festive paired with your embossed snowflake background!

Teresa Kline said...

so adorable, luv the snowman and the background paper...hope you have a wonderful weekend!

enjoy *~*

Deborah Frings said...

He's a really cute snowman and I love all his details with the buttons and nose! Great backing paper too!

Edna Morrisedie said...

Love all the text on this one, thanks for playing along with the Mischief Makers!

Renee said...

Beautiful!!
Love this little guy...
all dressed up...
and the broom!!
I never thought about that...
I may have to borrow...
*wink*!
Hope you get to feeling better...
missed you but know you probably had a wonderful trip...
and I can't wait to see pics!!
Our computers must be related though...
a butterfly flaps it's wings off the coast of Africa...
my internet goes down!!

Pauline said...

A gorgeous christmas card, love his little carrot nose!

Jen Cuthbertson said...

What a cute little snowman and I love the pale blues you used! That little broom is adorable - great touch!

Savitri said...

What a cute card!! LOVE it!

Bernie said...

Beautiful and so fun!! Love this little snowman and the broom is brilliant!!
Blessings Bernie

Terri said...

Super cute. Love that snowman. Sorry to hear about your computer problems and you caught a cold. I hope you are feeling better now and your computer is fixed soon.