Perfect Timing! I needed a tag to use on a gift for my niece who is turning five next week. And PTI's challenge today is to make a tag using a frame. I planned to use a Tiny Treats image but then I saw
this post on the PTI forum by Stephanie Ellis. This was a set that I haven't used for ages and even at one time put up for sale. But these images and many of the sentiments work wonderfully on 1 3/4" dies. This particular background stamp and 'it's your day' sentiments came in TT-Valentine. The cupcake, banner flags and other sentiments came from It's A Celebration. So glad I still have this set!
Getting more excited every day about the upcoming PTI release!!
Sharron
Supplies
Stamps: It's A Celebration, Tiny Treats-Valentine
Cardstock: Stamper's Select White, Raspberry Fizz
Additional: Spellbinder's Circle Die, Tag Sale #2 Die, Pink Glitter (Stampendous), Inks (Memento), Ribbon from Stash
9 comments:
Cute little tag with that cupcake!
Super sweet tag, Sharron! Y'know if you fancied you could enter this into our current challenge on A Passion for Papertrey too *wink* (no pressure though!)
Hugs,
Aimes
x
This is a lovely tag Sharron and that banner is fabulous.
Sharron, this is SO CUTE! I love the little banner across the top and the way you stamped around it, and the cute cupcake, such a fabby tag!!!
I've missed quite a few of your recent projects, so I've been browsing back through all the PTI Anniversary Challenges. What great work! I especially liked your Go To Sentiments card. For me, I'm glad this only happens once a year. I'm quite overwhelmed and didn't keep up. You did fabulous!
Super cute! Love how the cupcake looks in that TT image. The banner is great too! I need to start using my set more now too. Thanks for the inspiration!
Oh five years old, what a great age!!! Hey, I'm going to be a great aunt twice over this year! :) These ideas are great, keep em coming I'll be needing them.
this is precious Sharron. I'm glad the anniversary celebration is OVER!! I'm almost burned out.
Oh cuuuuuute! The little banner on this is utterly darling! What a beautiful tag - and that ribbon is perfect!
Post a Comment