Thursday, February 10, 2011

Buttons, Buttons, Buttons

Do you love buttons as much as I do? Well, guess what--there is even more excitement over at PTI--wonderful new stamp sets and dies to help us make fantastic homemade vintage buttons. But there is so much more--go check Nichole Heady's blog to see all the fabulous goodies. For the current contest we are to make a card with---of course, BUTTONS!  Gosh, this would be such an awesome drawing to win!!

I ended up with a quick card to use with a gift. I am continuing to have such fun playing with the PTI dies to create all sorts of designs. So many fabulous ones were released last year. Now I can't wait to see what 2011 brings. Be sure to visit Nichole's blog for tomorrow's announcements.

Smiles,
Sharron

Supplies (all PTI except where noted)
Stamps: Wishing You, Daily Design Sentiments 
Cardstock: Kraft, Harvest Gold, Scarlet Jewel 
Patterned Paper: Material Girl (Cosmo Cricket)
Additional: Mat Stack 1 Die; Limitless Layer 1 3/4" Die; Buttons-Pure Poppy, Scarlet Jewel, Melon Berry; Button Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug); Divine Twine; Memento Ink, Embroidery Thread

4 comments:

Diane Jaquay said...

LOVE how you used the button paper and embossed button border to enhance the focal image, CUTE CUTE CUTE card!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

You have button paper! How cute your card is! And I noticed the row of embossed buttons too. I'd say you LOVE buttons. This is an awesome release.

Terri said...

I am loving the new button set. Can't wait to get my hands on it. Cute card. I especially like the button paper and the embossed buttons too.

Nerina said...

Wow - I love the way you've put this together! Your embossing, the background paper and the button bits in the focal image - all drawn together with the baker's twine. Amazing!