Sunday, February 6, 2011

Celebrate YOU!

Hi again! Here is my 2nd entry in the PTI Tag Contest. Love Maile Belles adorable image! All products are PTI with the exception of the patterned paper. It is from a paper pad by Autumn Leaves called Pretty Poppies--some more of what seems like an endless supply of patterned paper than I have yet to use! I am really making an effort though!!

Now, I just have to see if I can squeeze in another card before the deadline......

Later,
Sharron

4 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome color choice!! Great card!

Heather P. said...

This is so pretty! I love, love, love that vibrant color combo! :)

Terri said...

They are both great. This one is my favorite though! Love how you paper pieced the images. The PP goes great with it too.

Diane Jaquay said...

This is so bright and festive, love it!