I am really down to the wire with this CAS-ology post but I just finished coloring it and wanted to include it with this week's challenge. The image is a digital one from Sassy Cheryl's Good Read-Maddie (colored with Copics) and the sentiment is from Mo Manning. I wanted to add something in the blank space on the book front and found this sentiment in PTI's Tiny Tags. It 'almost' fits perfectly! The border is a die cut from WPlus9's Sunshine Layers. I love that die set!
Hope your week is off to a great start! Maybe you will find some relaxing time to enjoy a good book!
Thanks for dropping by,
Sharron

13 comments:
This is so very cute, Sharron. I imagine it is what one of your granddaughters looks like. Perfectly colored too.
Down to the wire , and glad you got it in. This is adorable , love that image and of course ,your coloring.... too cute Sharron!
LOVE everything about this!! :)
I'm betting anything you looked just like this as a child, Sharron!! Adorable!
=] Michele
Totalle adorable!! Beautful CAS card. Love the sentiment too!!
I meant to get around to commenting on this several days ago, Sharron. Your adorable card really stood out in the gallery at CASology! I'm so glad I came for a closer look so I could see how you cleverly added the book title ~ well done!! Enjoy your day! Hugs, Darnell
Omg this is so cute!! Perfect image for the challenge Sharron!!
This is so sweet...Love your adorable little girl reading and your coloring is so perfect. FABulous card Sharron.
Sharron I am a book lover and this card made me smile so big! Love how you used the tiny tag sentiment on the book cover! Adorable!!!
Super sweet card!
Awww, so adorable!!
I just wanted to say hi agin and thank you for all your wonderful comments! You are so sweet and I hope you are happy and well.Big hugs from your friend
Absolutely darling Sharron.
Hugs Diane
Post a Comment