I'm always excited when this time of month arrives. Even if I get swamped with other things, I love having some time to play with one of the awesome kits that are sent out each month. With Father's Day in a couple of weeks, this month is perfect for concentrating on the guys in our lives. Masculine designs are usually a bit more difficult and I was thrilled to see all the wonderful products. Our hostess is Jeanne, A Kept Life, and you would have been as amazed as I was to see all the goodies (see photo below). She included great stamped images and fun sentiments, a fabulous selection of embellishments (including a special gift of wood die cuts) and the most wonderful dies! I could have made so many more cards!! Thank you so much, Jeanne. I loved your kit!
You are going to have a wonderful and extra busy time visiting blogs this month! In addition to our regular members, we have two guest designers and the winner of a guest designer contest. To read about everyone click HERE to connect to the 12 Kits blog. There is also a link at the top that includes a list of Jeanne's supplies. I'm really anxious to see what everyone created!
You are going to have a wonderful and extra busy time visiting blogs this month! In addition to our regular members, we have two guest designers and the winner of a guest designer contest. To read about everyone click HERE to connect to the 12 Kits blog. There is also a link at the top that includes a list of Jeanne's supplies. I'm really anxious to see what everyone created!
![]() |
| COLLAGE DONE BY KELLY |
I didn't add comments about supplies with my pictures. Most everything was from Jeanne's kit but if you have a question about some other supply, just let me know.
I love that you took the time to visit. Be sure you make it around to all the other blogs!
And have a wonderful, wonderful day,
Sharron

14 comments:
It looks like you had a lot of fun with Jeanne's kit, Sharron...love the cute lure card and the fun birdwatching card...the patterned papers you combined were perfect for that one. I also really liked the card with the motorcycle on it...great idea. I am always amazed at how differently we all see the ingredients we receive every month.
So many fabulous cards...
I can tell you had a LOT of fun with this spectacular kit!!
If I had to pick a fave it's gonna be the deer...
love the way you used the papers...
and it's so up Patrick's aisle I
ll be CASE'ing! :)
Hugs!!
These are all fantastic! I just love the birds and binoculars! Super fun!
What fabulous cards. You rocked the kit!! I especially love that bird watching card. It is oh so out of the box!!
Wow, what great combos of shapes and patterns! Love what you've done.
So many fun cards Sharron! I love the birds with the binoculars, and how smart to put the motorcycle with the map paper!! Clever sentiment with the lures - adding it to the die cut is brilliant! I could go on and on! I love them all!! That lightbulb with the colorful paper in the background is so stunning too! So clean!! Lots of great ideas here to use my extras! (can you believe I cut more in case anyones kit got lost?) LOL! Oh yes.. just got home from vacation.. lilies are growing! No flowers yet!
Oh my goodness that last bird card is so perfect! Love them all Sharron. Now I think i will add the motorcycle with as map as you did that was a great idea. You always have so many beautiful designs.
Any plans to visit CA yet. Bet you miss everyone. Take care!
Could we love the bird paper more, Sharron? Each of your cards is a treat... but LOve the diagonal cuts on deer die cut birthday... and is that navy? Gorgeous!!! I am so anxious to try a few of your darling designs ideas for my left-overs - thanks for the inspiration!
=] Michele
Sharron your cards are all amazing!!!!!! I will definitely be casing some of them using the rest of the kit! Jeanne packed it full of goodness!!! I love how you added the boots, hat, and horse shoes to the "Back in the Saddle" card! So fun!!
Sharron, these are all SUPER! So cool that they're all masculine themed, I know I never make enough of those kinds of cards!
Oh my goodness....this was truly your kit! So many wonderful cards and each one is just as amazing as the next one. Can not wait to case you on these too. Just so fun and clever!
Sharron--these are all amazing. I love how you used the patterned papers, especially. That light bulb card might just be my favorite, unless it is the card with the hammer. Wow--that is all I can say right now.
Its really no surprise Sharron that I want to CASE every one of your cards! Love each of every one. The way you used the hat and the boots and the horseshoes was brilliant, the hammer with you nailed it, dad with the fish and the bike on the map are among my favs.
Wow Sharron, you made so many this month! I think my favorite is the deer card, I love the diagonal stripes with patterns, what a neat layout! I also love that you put the motorcycle on the map paper, what a great combination. And who wouldn't love that lightbulb card with cute sentiment?
Post a Comment