Besides working on my 12 Kits of Occasions post, I've been working on some challenges. The first is CAS-ology where this week's cue word is 'Story'. My design is definitely CAS, something that I can struggle with at times. There is lots of white but the negative of that is it's very difficult to get a good picture.
I thought of this sentiment as soon as I saw the cue word. It's by an unknown author and I made a computer generated version. The box outline is a WMS stamp called Frame It. Do you remember when that was a really popular concept? The birds are Penny Black dies (Tweets) and the hearts are from WPlus9 (Love Birds). They are brushed with Wink of Stella and topped with Glossy Accents. I also used the border die from a recent WPlus9 set--Sunshine Layers.
Thanks for visiting. Hope to see you again tomorrow!
Sharron

7 comments:
Sharron what a beautiful quote! The frame and the birds are just perfect for it too! Thank you for sharing with us at CASology!
This is so pretty and so perfect for the cue also! What a fabulous sentiment, and those birds are absolutely adorable. Thanks so much for sharing with us at CASology this week!
Love this CAS card! The sentiment is just perfect for this challnge too. Sweet! Bev
This is adorably sweet! I love all that white space and the sweet love birds and hearts! Thanks for joining us at CASology!
Oh, Sharron, this is so darling. I love the sentiment, those love birds, and your shiny and puffy hearts. I do remember outlining, and it looks perfect on your card. Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week.
Hey Sharron!! Such a pretty card. I love those little bird. Nicely done. Thanks for playing along with us this week at CASology.
This is such a sweet card, Sharron, love those cute little birds!
Post a Comment