Thursday, April 30, 2015

The 12 Kits of Occasions: April with Tracey "I'm Tickled Pink"


We're all Tickled Pink to be back with another 12 Kits reveal! Can you guess what the theme is this month!! Our wonderfully talented hostess is Tracey, In My Creative Opinion, and she sent each of us a fabulous kit full of lots of pink and spring-themed goodies.  See Kelly's photo collage above for a peek at our supplies. Tracey includes the most wonderful papers, die cuts and embellishments. The papers were such fun to play with and made putting cards together so easy. Thank you, Tracey---I LOVED your kit! 

Most of the supplies I used came from the kit but where I added something additional I added notes below the pictures. 

SUN DIE CUT USED A LIL' INKER DIE AND THE UMBRELLA WAS CUT WITH A WPLUS9 DIE. THE LEAVES ARE FROM BIGGER BLOOMS BY PTI.

SHOULD HAVE ADDED MORE SEQUINS!! I THINK THESE STAMPED FLOWERS WERE MY FAVORITE FROM THE KIT AND I LOVE THE SENTIMENT. DIE CUT 'GRASS' IS FROM PTI'S TINSEL AND TAGS.

BLUE BIRD IS CUT WITH A PENNY BLACK DIE AND COLORED WITH COPICS.

EMBOSSED SENTIMENT IS FROM PTI'S WET PAINT III.

JASMINE IS COLORED WITH COPICS.


There is always so much to see so be sure to visit all the blogs. Just click HERE to link to the 12 Kits blog to find the names of all the other members plus our special guest designer. We are so fortunate to have one of our former members with us this month. Suzanne Dahlberg. Freshly Noted, does such amazing work so please visit her blog and leave a little love and thanks for sharing her designs with us.

Thanks so much for visiting!
Hope you enjoy the hop,

Sharron

11 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Jasmine? That's what flower this is? Sharon - I'm so tickled that you found a way to include one of your darling little birds, your shaker card is so pretty, and I loved that stamped image, too. LOve every single card...
=] Michele

Joyce said...

Stunning selection of cards, Sharron. Loved to see the little bird you put on the 3rd card. You really did such an amazing job with the patterned papers especially. I can tell you really enjoyed playing with this kit.

Jeanne J. said...

Sharron.. so many things here that I love.. your blue jasmine flowers, the ric rac border, swoon.. a shaker!!!.. You were so smart to use some of the sentiments from the pattern paper - that never occurred to me (duh!!) Looks amazing! I love seeing the kit through your eyes!

Kim Heggins said...

Sharron...your totally rocked this kit! I love each one of your amazing cards. It is really difficult to choose a favorite from all that you made so I will just say that they are all my favorites. But your sweet shaker card is simply fabulous and so clever. Can't wait to give that one a try.

Tracey McNeely said...

Sharron so many beautiful cards! I just love your shaker card, what a great idea! Beautiful colouring on the last card. So glad you liked the kit!

Marybeth said...

Hi Sharron, hope you are doing well and not missing your daughter and GK too much.
Love your cards and all the bright happiness! Swoon over your shaker card, wow that is one gorgeous card!
Hope you have a great week.

Darnell said...

Ah, Sharron, you brought spring into Blogland with your makes from Tracey's Kit!! These are so flowery and festive!! My favorite is that crisp shaker card! It's fabulous!! Have a great weekend!! Hugs, Darnell

Cathy Weber said...

All of your cards are so cute Sharron, but your Here comes the sun card is my favorite...the cute sequin shaker and the card with the cute die cut umbrella also stood out for me. Thanks for the kind commemts about my new baby Blakely too!

Suzanne said...

Sharron, these are amazing! I am smitten with your shaker card, but I LOVE the brown-toned Spring card with the banner and all the perfect layers of patterned paper. The color combination is so unexpected but perfect at the same time - genius!

Lindsey said...

Sharron, these are fabulous! I love how we both used so much of the patterned paper including the sheets with those little cards. I totally agree with Suzanne's comment...the blue, brown, and orange card totally grabbed my attention...it's amazing!

lostinpaper said...

Such a beautiful collection of cheery Spring cards (sadly we are heading into Winter right now and I'm in denial even though I live in the sub-tropics and really it doesn't get too cold lol). Makes me want to get out some patterned paper and create!