Hello everyone! We are back again with monthly posts from the 12 Kits of Occasions team. We unfortunately lost a couple of our members at the beginning of the year and decided to leave one month open so we could use some of the many supplies we accumulate from kits. So this month is our chance to do just that. You will be able to enjoy second helpings of our January to May themes. I also included cards using Cathy's kit featuring babies from December! I had them all together in a box and had forgotten that hers wasn't officially from 2015!! I think new year's babies can count though! I had many more ideas but not enough time to do all the cards that I had envisioned. But here are a few!
The bear and border are embossed images that Cathy sent in her baby themed kit. I colored the bear with Copics and then added a couple of the die cuts she included.
Here is another baby card. I did add the bunny and a sentiment from Avery Elle's Storybook set.
Below are supplies from Tracey"s Tickled Pink kit. I wanted to use the feathers and this is a simple card where I added the 'happy' die cuts by Winnie and Walter and 'birthday' from PTI.
I love how Michele used several of the images from the great patterned paper that Marybeth included with her Song of the South kit.
 |
| MICHELE'S CARD |
 |
MY VERSION: THE SENTIMENT IS FROM WPLUS9. I COLORED THE STRAWBERRY WITH COPICS AND BRUSHED THE BERRY WITH CLEAR WINK OF STELLA.
|
For my last card I used a card done by Kim for inspiration. This was also from Marybeth's kit, Song of the South.
 |
| KIM'S CARD |
 |
| MY VERSION |
Don't miss the many other creations from the rest of our group, plus those by Taunya Butler who is again guesting with us. She was a guest designer in February when I prepared the
Bye, Bye, Birdie kit and we are really lucky to have her back with us. Just click
HERE to connect to the 12 Kits blog where you will find links to all their blogs.
Hope you enjoy the hop and get lots of inspiration!
Sharron
10 comments:
Wow...you really used your leftovers and made some really great cards Sharon. I am so happy to see you used some of my Dec. kit...I almost did that myself because in my head, they were part of this year too! LOL. I love the colored little bear with the mobile, but my favorite card is the big strawberry from Marybeth's kit! Well done!
These are really fantastic. A really great collection of cards. I think my favorite is that giant colored strawberry. Perfectly and fabulously colored, and so striking going off the page like that.
WOW...so many fabulous and fun cards. So impressed by your giant strawberry, so amazing and so creative! Love all your wonderful leftover creations, I will need to pull my left overs back out to play! You are fabulous!
Wonderful cards! I love them all. That strawberry is gorgeous! And I love the first card with the sweet bear! Such a cutie!
I love your cards Sharron. I keep thinking "did we get the same kits?" Amazing how you transformed that embossed teddy - I had to give him a second look and the baby card with the patches and little onesies is super cute! Your berry is yummy. So neat to see your case cards too. Yours seem so fresh and bright - I think it's because they have more white on them? Wonderful post!
Your cards are so amazing Sharron, I can't stop looking at that fabulous strawberry!
Sharron, these are all WONDERFUL, lots of lovely inspiration in your work! Love that giant strawberry, so striking!!
Finally I'm here to see all the wonders you've created, Sharron!!! I might be almost caught up since our trip!!! Oh do I love those baby cards! At first I was "wait! did I miss a kit!!!???
So genuinely honored to have you CASEing my card, Sharron - loved that big ol' strawberry and yours is exceptionally colored and you've found the perfect sentiment for it! Wow, wow, wow!
=]
Great cards Sharrong! That big, bold strawberry looks so great! It is perfect in its simplicity! Thank you so much for all the lovely comments you gave me. I genuinely appreciate them very much! Thank you! You're so kind.
Sharon, I love how you showed the original card and then how you cased it. That strawberry card looks awesome! Loving the sweet baby cards, but my favorite is the feather card, I love how you layered them and the bright patterned paper you chose to make them pop :)
Post a Comment