This week's cue word at CAS-ology is Magic. It makes me think of all the things we see in nature that seem to occur like 'magic'! Remember when you first planted a seed and watched a new sprout come out of the soil. I don't think I will ever outgrow being amazed and excited about new things growing!
Well, maybe not so excited about weeds.......
Hope you had a wonderful weekend. Our temperatures have soared and we spent time today giving drinks to all our plants. So thankful that we have only a short time left before the return of cooler weather.
Thanks for taking a peek at my card!
Sharron
Supplies
Stamps: Sprout-Mo Manning Digital; Sentiment was computer generated
Cardstock: Neenah White: Harvest Gold (PTI)
Die: Sun (Lil' Inkers)
Ink: Copics

10 comments:
sweet !!
Sharron, as an avid gardener, I couldn't agree more! It is magical to see those first seeds sprout, first fruits or flowers appear, etc. (The weeds are another story.) Your coloring is amazing on that sweet image...a great CAS card! Thanks for joining us at CASology!
Sharron, this is so sweet and perfectly colored. And, I agree about the magic about growing plants. It explains perfectly why I cannot every grow a thing and it is not my fault. My black thumb must come from a lack of magic. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.
Sharron this was a great one for magic! I agree seeing something you planted come to life is magic.
This is such an adorable image and you colored it to perfection.
My paints came today ...they are so pretty, but I haven't used them yet.
Such a cute card & I love your take on the cue card. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology
This card is really perfect for the word magic Sharron...when I first saw it, I didn't see the little plant in the pot and I thought the little girl was going to be making something magical with all that mud in the pot...then I saw the little sprig and realized that was even better for the magic theme!
This might be the best definition (and depiction...fabulous card!) of magic ever. I was just thinking yesterday as I brought fresh basil in for dinner that there are few things more incredible than planting and harvesting the fruits of your labors.
Absolutely love this...
and what an incredible definition of summer magic...
perfect! :)
How cute is this? I LOVE the little girl. Your coloring is superb!!
Oh sweetness here Sharron!
Post a Comment