Had to do another card for the Sunny Days Challenge over on the Lil' Inker blog! There's still a little over a day left for you to post an entry too!!!
Instead of rainbows, this time I used some hearts in different colors. And the sun is stamped with an image from Darling Diamonds. It fit perfectly!
My heart goes out to all those people experiencing all the tornado and flood damage in the Midwest.
Wish everyone could be blessed with sunshine!
Hugs,
Sharron
Supplies
Stamps: Rainbows and Clouds Sentiments, Darling Diamonds (Lil' Inker)
Cardstock: Blue (Stash); Harvest Gold, Blueberry Sky, Pure Poppy, New Leaf, Orange Zest, Royal Velvet (PTI); Ultra Thick White (SSS); Spectrum Ultra Smooth Premium White
Patterned Paper: Paradise Beach (Echo Park)
Dies: Stitched Rectangles, Instant Camera, Rainbows and Clouds, Large Sunshine (Lil' Inker);
Precious Hearts (Memory Box)
Additional: Versafine Onyx Black Ink; Moracco Ink (Memento); Pages Pebbles (Making Memories)

9 comments:
so cute!! love the hearts coming down from the clouds!
I'm dying over those rainbow hearts...
and now I think I need them!
You enabler you! :)
Sharron this is fabulous...
I love it, I love it!!
Just makes me happy to see it! :)
Oh my gosh sharron! I love the hearts hanging down out of the little clouds....way too cute! First time I ever saw those adorable hearts . This is a winning card for sure,love it!
My heart goes out to all the people affected by the storm too.
Oh my goodness Sharron this is amazing!! I love the rainbow of hears and that sunshine with the "HI". Fingers crossed that you win because this is AMAZING!
OMG, OMG, OMG! I have these ingredients and I can CASE this! You don't even know how much I love this and I can't stand how creative this is. Sharron, WOW, those clouds raining hearts? Mwah! SO pinned!
This is incredible. Love love love those hearts. In a rainbow and hanging from the clouds--what a fabulous idea. Love the way you did your sun, too.
Wonderful card...your use of hearts hanging from the clouds like a rainbow is so stinking clever of you. I see this as a winner card!
Ack! I love this card! It's so fun! I love the "rain" you've made!! Thanks so much for playing along at our LID Sunny Days Challenge!
Laura
Lil' Inker Designs
Sharron this is wonderful! I love every thing about it!!!!
Post a Comment