![]() |
| CLICK ON IMAGE ABOVE TO CONNECT TO CAS-OLOGY BLOG |
Wow, I am really down to the wire with this one! I knew I wanted to use this image and actually made another card. But some glue issues that I tried to correct didn't work out so I had to remake my card. I bought a bunch of digital images from K'n K Designs last year. I love all the whimsical little critters!
I'm keeping my comments short so I can get this posted over on the CAS-ology blog! See my supply list below for details.
Beautiful Sunday here--cool and sunny!
Thanks for taking time to check out my card,
Sharron
Supplies
Stamps: Digital Americana Horse (K 'n K Designs); Happy Harvest-grass (WPlus9); Tiny Treats-Valentine-sentiment (PTI)
Cardstock: Ultra Thick White (SSS)
Dies: Circles (Spellbinders)
Inks: Memento; Copics

14 comments:
Phew! Glad you made it! This is so sweet - I love your zebra (although your supply list says horse - did you hand draw the stripes? This is lovely clean design - Love the white on white and the circle off the edge. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!
awww cuute!
Sweet furry critter Sharron! Happy Sunday, have a great week.
Sharron, now THAT is some colorful fur...so cute! Thanks for playing along this week at CASology!
This is so cute, Sharron, and so very creative! Love the way you've framed the main image and the colorful way it's colored! Beautiful use of white space too! :)
Thanks so much for joining us at CASology!
How adorable!!
Love this image...
and really lovin' how you placed in the circle...
simply perfect, Sweet Friend! :)
Oh how cute is this! Love the play on words too!
Sharron, thank you so much for all your sweet comments! Your furry card is just so sweet...I love that little bunny painting that horse, so clever!
This is so cute. What a clever idea. Love those painted stripes.
Darling!!!
Adorable image! I love all of the clean space , the multi colored sentiment, and the negative space for the image.
This is so adorable! Love it!
What a wonderful card! Love this sweet image!
Sharron,
I left you some special love on my blog..please come check it out:
http://greenwoodgirlcards.blogspot.com/2013/06/paying-love-forwardthe-liebster-blog.html
I love visiting you and seeing all of your beautiful creations!
:) Jill
Post a Comment