Here is the card I made her. I do have to confess that I "borrowed" my design from a card that I fell in love with by Christina, Sea Glass Sentiments. I got my stamps and die at the time of their release and played with them a bit but never actually made a card until now.
Kim at Cupcakes, Cards and Kim was so sweet to organize this little blog party for Joyce. Below is a list of all the guests. If you are following the schedule below this will be your last stop. Kim has included Joyce's blog next so you could drop by there and leave her a little birthday love after seeing what everyone has made! And if you've never visited Joyce's blog, you will be amazed at all the gorgeous work she does. She is such a sweetie, always so thoughtful and ready to give encouragement to everyone. Joyce, I hope your day is as marvelous as you are!!!
Hugs to you,
Sharron
Supplies
Stamps: Darling Diamonds (Lil' Inker Designs); On the Line (MFT)
Cardstock: Ultra Thick White (Simon Says Stamps); Terracotta Tile, SS White (PTI)
Dies: Circles and Diamonds Stitched Pattern (Lil' Inker); Fillable Frames #9 (PTI)
Additional: Ribbon (Amuse); Twine (The Twinery); Memento Ink (Moracco, Teal Zeal, Cantaloupe)

11 comments:
Wow Sharron, love the geometric pattern and so much like Joyce! Your stamping is really good, so crisp and the combination is perfect. I like the addition of the tag turned on it's side. I am sure Joyce is going to love this.
Sharron what a great card for Joyce! I know she will not only love the look from the die and pattern, but will now need to buy it! LOL Wonderful and bold colours! Have a great day.
Love it!! I want this set!!
Beautiful!!
I love the colors you used...
and so will she...
and you're not the only one who had to have this as soon as it came out and well...
you've now used yours...
someone still needs to pull their's out! :(
You did a brilliant job using the stamps and die, Sharron! Your card for Joyce is sensational!!
This card is so amazing, Sharron. I remember the card you based it on--I pinned it right away, and now I am pinning this card, too. I love the colors and patterns, and that tag with the sentiment is just perfect. Cute way to combine ribbon and twine, too. I am in love the ink colors you used, too, and am adding them to my inks-I-need list. Thank you so much for helping make my day so very special.
Sharron this is beautiful! I love the colors they remind me a bit of Joyce! I love these stamps and die you used. Hope you have a great day!
Sharron, this is beautiful! I love the design and those colors are so stunning and so perfect for Joyce! I am in love with the cantaloupe ink, so pretty. Thank you so much for being a party animal with the rest of in celebrating Joyce's birthday!
What a wonderful pattern in these fresh colours, gorgeous!
Beautiful colors and wonderful stamping - I'm still working on getting things lined up perfectly and this quilt is a challenge for me. You made it look fun and easy!
Sharron, your colorful quilt is simply fabulous! This is such a fun set to work with, and I'm thrilled that I could help inspire you to use it. Love the the tag for your sentiment with the ribbons, too!
Post a Comment