Wow, almost didn't get this done in time! Thankfully being home this weekend has given me some crafty time! I decided on the sentiment first and then looked through sets for flowers. Amazingly I found I don't have many floral sets. This one is a PTI anniversary set called Botanical Silhouettes. For the frame I once again used one of my Lil' Inkers Stitched Rectangles--love those! This time I embossed it.
Hope you're having a wonderful weekend! There is a lot of floral inspiration over at the CAS-ology blog so take a few minutes to add some spring bouquets to your day!
Sharron
Supplies
Stamps: Botanical Silhouettes, Flower Garden Sentiments (PTI)
Cardstock: Ultra Smooth Premium White
Dies: Stitched Rectangles (Lil' Inker Designs)
Inks: Moracco, Cottage Ivy, Tuxedo Black (Memento); Papaya (Amuse)

10 comments:
Oh, Sharon, this is lovely! Great embossed frame around such perfectly placed flowers and sentiment. LOVE this! Thanks for playing along at CASology!
(Sorry, I meant Sharron!)
So pleased you made it in time with these beautiful bloom, Sharron ... so crisp and fresh and gorgeous! Anita :)
Sharron, those blooms are beautiful and I love how you framed them with the embossing right smack in the middle of all that gorgeous white space!!! :)
Thanks so much for joining us at CASology!
Hope you are safe from the storms!
I love this card Sharron! I have been using that set from PTI as well, love it! I also just bought those dies from lil inkers, and think I will use them on every card ( ha ha) I did not know you could emboss it like that ! Love the way it looks.
The stitched rectangle makes such a pretty frame for your beautiful flowers Sharron. That is just the prettiest sentiment to go along with the red/yellow poppies.
This is so pretty. I have never thought of embossing those dies, and I will definitely try that some time. I love the little floral scene you created.
looove the embossed design framing your stamping!!
I love the embossed frame Sharron. Perfect flowers for a spring card.
Beautiful card Sharron...love your sweet flowers and that embossing is amazing. Simply beautiful.
Post a Comment