I have missed some of the recent WM Sketch Challenges so luckily I have one done for this week! This great sketch was by Jennifer Holmes. One of my first purchases after I got my Cuttlebug was this set of Cuttlebug Embossing Folders. I used two of them for my squares. Actually I once again started with a patterned paper and chose colors from there. It is from Pumpkin Patch, my newest paper pad from American Crafts. The two colors are Spring Moss and True Black by PTI. Even the ribbon matches! The sentiment is from Say It Loud and I added the hearts from Nordic Spring.
HERE is the link to find out more about the sketch challenges. One is posted every week and you still have a couple of days to enter. Gosh, you could even have a chance to be chosen as Top Mouse or win the random drawing for a WM stamp set! And the Mischief Makers always post some awesome samples so be sure to check them out along with all the other entries!
Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Have a great day!
Hugs,
Sharron
Supplies
Stamps: Say It Loud, Nordic Spring (WMS)
Cardstock: Spring Moss, True Black (PTI)
Patterned Paper: Pumpkin Patch (American Crafts)
Additional: Celebration Embossing Set (Cuttlebug); Christmas Label Die (PTI); Corner Punch (EK Success); Twill Ribbon (PTI)
12 comments:
How funny, Sharron I have those exact embossing folders from my first cuttlebug purchase too! What a good idea to use it on your card today in the great black and green colors. Love the little hearts and the sweet sentiment. Great take on the challenge today.
Love it! Great take on the WMSC your card looks great. I have those too. I never would have thought to use them. Love the colors ,I made a card with today for another challange, with the same colors.
Sharron, great minds...I actually pulled out those same little folders and die the other day when I thinking about this challenge. Love the die cut for the sentiment.
LOVE it!! :)
Those squares are perfection for this sketch...
and the colors...
so bold...
love 'em! :)
Such a fabulous take on this sketch...
just love it all...
colors...
paper...
sentiment! :)
Hugs!!
Sharron, how cool! I love those little postage stamp embossed squares :) The green and the black look great together!
What a fun take on the sketch. I have those folders, too, and I completely forgot about them. I've probably never used them, which is a shame because they are just darling. Love the colors you chose, and how you did the sentiment. So fun.
Absolutely love the colours you've used. Great take on the sketch too. I like the little hearts framing your sentiment.
I have these folder and like Joyce had completely forgotten about them!
Love the colors and the embossing is wonderful!
Sharron this is great! Love the dry embossing! Beautiful work! So glad you could share it with us at WMSC! :)
Sharron, this is so clean and elegant! I love how the black just makes that green pop off the page. So many pretty details, the layers, the bow and yum all that embossing!
Love those embossed square panels and the pretty sentiment label- they look amazing! The colour combo is wonderful too, great choice ;)
Sharron, this is so pretty and I love your embossed squares, looks like a birthday party on a card, just too cute.
Post a Comment