I always try to do a card using something the person might like and I've seen Kara use this stamp set often. And since Fall is almost here, I created a little seasonal tree.
I used some of my new paper from Farmhouse and cut a bunch of leaves from Basic Grey's Indian Summer collection. The trunk was cut out and backed with paper and the bird was cut out and backed with some red satin ribbon.
Sending lots of hugs your way, Kara! Hope you're having a very happy birthday!
Below is a list of everyone participating in the hop. Be sure to visit all the blogs and help us party!
Joyce - Cards-by-the-Sea
Cathy - The Empty Nest Crafter
Tracey - My Creative Opinion
Jeanne - A Kept Life
Marybeth - Marybeth's Time for Paper
Jessica – The Paper Parade
Kim - Cupcakes, Cards and Kim
Sharron
Supplies
Stamps: Trendy Tree Tops (PTI); Sentiment (Lil Inkers); Teeny Trees (Waltzingmouse)
Cardstock: Vintage Cream, Terracotta Tile (PTI); Green from Stash
Patterned Paper: Sugar Hill (Farmhouse), Indian Summer (Basic Grey)
Dies: Trendy Tree Tops, Limitless Layers 1 3/4" (PTI); Fall Foliage, Labels 11 (both Spellbinders)
12 comments:
I do love this set!! You have used it so beautifully!! Thank you so much for making me feel so special today!! I can't believe this is for me!
OMGosh...
this is gorgeous!!
That paper is PERFECT...
and what a great set to use for Kara too! :)
LOVE those little leaves...
the absolute perfect touch!
I just die!! :)
Sharron, Just too cute. I love that sweet little bird peeking through the leaves and all of your leaves at the bottom, so perfect. Beautiful card!
Sharron I love this fall themed card for Kara! I see she loved it too. That paper is just awesome.
What a gorgeous fall card. I love how you mixed and matched so many different stamp sets and papers. Those leaves are so realistic looking--with all the different patterns and colors.
Gorgeous! First I have to say your write up was so sweet. Love your fall tree card. The leaves on the ground look so real with all the different shapes and colors. You put a lot of love in this one.
This is sweet and creative and perfect for fall, Sharron!
Sharron, what a creative tree! I love all the leaves scattered on the ground. A wonderful fall card!
Sharron this is beautiful! I love the papers, the pretty falling leaves and the sweet bird in the tree! So much color here I'm smitten!
Sharron this is lovely! I love that you scattered the leaves at the foot of the tree like that. Beautiful! :)
I love what you have done with your tree tops Sharron, love the pinked border around the image, all those great fall leaves along the bottom and I really like that you used the mat stack vertically. Great idea, I am sure Kara loved this.
That autumn tree is too cool, Sharron! I love the colors and the great patterned papers you chose, the bird looks so cute cut out of the tree! I'm sure Kara loved this card :)
Post a Comment