Monday, September 17, 2012

Waltzingmouse Blog Party: September



SEPTEMBER THEME: FALL

It's time for a party over at Waltzingmouse Stamps!! Fall is my absolutely favorite season so I love this month's theme! And this new patterned paper just arrived in the mail so I used it as inspiration for my card. The apple and leaf images from Blessed by You were perfect. I used a combo of ink colors to match the paper colors. 'Blessings' came from Say It Loud Winter Holiday but I didn't have a WM with the word 'fall' so I borrowed a piece of a stamp from a PTI set.
I'm keeping this short so you can go visit all the other blogs. Just click HERE to get started. If you don't happen to be able to experience Fall where you live, here's your chance to soak up some of the beauties of the season.

Enjoy the hop! And thanks for visiting,
Sharron

Supplies
Stamps: Blessed by You, Say It Loud Winter Holiday (WMS); Falling Leaves (PTI)
Cardstock: Oatmeal (WPlus9); Dark Chocolate, Scarlet Jewel (PTI)
Patterned Paper: Pumpkin Patch (American Crafts)
Inks: Papaya (Amuse); Bamboo Leaves, Rhubarb Stalk (Memento)
Additional: Scalloped Scallops Border Punch (EK Success)

19 comments:

Kara said...

love the way you inked your stamps!

Kelly S. said...

Sharron, your images coordinate with your paper perfectly! Such creative inking. All together it makes for such a darling card!

Deborah Frings said...

Lovely! The backing paper and your stamped images are just perfect together. Love the way you've shaded the sentiment too!

Marybeth said...

So pretty Sharron! I love your new paper you just received. I like the way you inked up some green on the apples and love the sentiment!

Renee said...

Your images and that paper...
perfection!! :)
And your inking...
incredible!!
Such a gorgeous card...
just love it!! :)

Suzanne said...

Oh Sharron! I LOVE how you inked that sentiment, and the apples are the perfect embellishment for those colors.

I smile every time I come here and see the photo of your cutie pie puppies!

Joyce said...

This card is just gorgeous. Your inking is amazing, and I think your choice of paper is perfect.

Lori said...

Lovely fall design! The multicolored sentiment looks great, too.

Julia Aston said...

Wonderful colors Sharron! love the apples and fall leaves!

Kim Heggins said...

Sharron, so pretty! And your apples match your background paper so perfectly. Fabulous card.

Lynn Mercurio said...

Fantastic Sharron. You have really captured the essence of the changing colors of full with your sentiment, your apples and leaves. A beautiful technique that draws you in and matches perfectly with the patterned paper you used. Super job on this wonderful fall project.

Cammie said...

Sharron, you amazing stamping matches the paper perfectly! This is such a beautiful fall card!

Bonnie said...

Oh so pretty! I love how you have used the Christmas set for fall! Beautiful colours - I wish everyone could experience the autumn season - it is so gorgeous!

Cathy Weber said...

I love how you matched those apples to the beautiful paper Sharron...great job finding the right combination of stamps to make your sentiment just perfect for this theme. You were so right about not all of us being able to experience Fall...that describes us in southern CA perfectly!

Charmaine Stack said...

What timing for that paper to arrive in time for this Party! It is gorgeous and your whole card is so wonderfully coordinated. Well done!

Laurie said...

OH wow this is really pretty! The colors in the sentiment looks great!

Amy Kolling said...

Wow! I love that your images match that great paper! Perfect for fall!

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

Wonderful fall card! Love how you stamped your sentiment and how beautifully it goes with the paper!

Jeanne J. said...

Hi Sharron! Sorry I'm late! Beautiful card - I love all the color you picked up on the sentiment and the leaves - it caught my eye immediately. Those apples look yummy too!