More Christmas and a brand new sketch by Belinda Chang Langner! I adore tag cards! I have lots of tag dies but this is a favorite! And this was a super easy card--love those! I've had this paper for a couple of years and have never used it--talk about hoarding! Santa and sentiment are from Santa's Coming to Town. The yarn is some I got from Marybeth, Marybeth's Time for Paper in a Twelve Kits of Christmas kit. I was planning on ribbon but then thought this would be more fun and add some holiday sparkle!
| CLICK TO SEE MORE DETAIL |
This will also be my card for the March WMS Christmas Challenges. We are to use blue and brown. I am still behind but really want to catch up!
Well, that's it for today! Don't forget to take a peek at all the wonderful entries over at WMS. HERE is the link.
Thanks for visiting!
Sharron
Supplies
Stamps: Santa's Coming to Town (WMS)
Cardstock: Oatmeal (WPlus9); Kraft, Dark Chocolate, Vintage Cream (PTI)
Patterned Paper: Reindeer Crossing (Little Yellow Bicycle)
Dies: Tag Sale #3, Limitless Layers 1 3/4" (PTI)
Additional: Glitter Eyelash Yarn (Martha Stewart); Reindeer--Cozy Christmas Mix (Hobby Lobby); Rich Cocoa Ink (Memento)

11 comments:
Wonderful card!!! Love the paper and that Santa is fabulous!!!
Yeahhhh! You are getting caught up! Love it! That Santa tag is amazing! Maybe you were hoarding that paper for today?!! Your card is so much fun, santa, the reindeer, the sparkle!!! Perfect! I had to buy a whole skein of that shiny thread - Marybeth got me hooked - so pretty and festive.
Oh Sherron - I always LOVE what you create for the wmsc and this is no exception! Such a perfect Christmas card! Great stamping and perfect choice of dp bg. Thanks for playing with us at WMSC, Hugs Karin
We can't talk about the Christmas Challenges...
sshhhh!!!
I'm so far behind I don't want to know how far behind I am! :)
And what a fabulous take on the sketch...
I love it!!
The colors...
that paper is perfect...
and why we hoard...
the right card will come along! ;)
Such a fabulous card Sharron...
and I'm really getting into holiday mode now...
maybe I can even catch up on some of those challenges! :)
First of all, that reindeer paper is adorable! And I love how your tag turned out, the silhouette fits perfectly inside!
ACK, that paper is ADORABLE! Just love the colors on this, Sharron! You Santa tag is so perfect with it. The bit of tinsel and mini flying reindeer add such a sweet touch!
Simply gorgeous, a fab Christmas card, and I love the twinkly ribbon!
Lovely Christmas card. Love the reindeer paper and sparkley ribbon.
Really love your Chrissy card.
What a fun card. That reindeer matches the paper perfectly, and your tag is just great. Love the colors, too.
Great Christmas card. Love the Reindeer DP and the little reindeer on the yarn.
Post a Comment