It's time for the second Cloud 9 Blog Hop and this month Suzanne posted this fun sketch for us. If you weren't here last month, it's a new Blog Hop featuring WPlus9 products.
I used A Pocketful again this month! I don't think I'll ever get tired of it but I just placed my second WPlus9 order so my stamp selection is slowly growing. Wasn't this month's release awesome!! For this card I used the sun image and the small pocket. I did cut a circle out of Harvest Gold cardstock to add a little more color. The ink looked a bit light. I played for the longest time with different colors and patterned papers and finally ended up with two pieces of Summer Fresh plaid under the pocket! I'm really loving that paper and am already worrying about using it up. Guess I should have ordered two pads! My 'Hugs' tag needed a heart and I found this teeny one in my set of Love Lives Here dies. It's from a cut-out in a butterfly!
I'm so anxious to see what everyone has made. Hope you are too! HERE is a link to the Cloud 9 blog.
Thanks for taking a peek at my card. Have a great day!
Sharron
Supplies
Stamps: A Pocketful (WPlus9); Candy Jar Christmas-Fillers (WMS)
Cardstock: Oatmeal (WPlus9); Harvest Gold, Blueberry Sky (PTI)
Patterned Paper: Summer Fresh (Simple Stories)
Dies: A Pocketful (WPlus9); Double-ended Banners, Love Lives Here (PTI)
Additional: Papaya Ink (Amuse); Nautical Blue Ink (Memento); 1" circle punch; Button (PTI); Rhinestone (Queen and Co.); Twine (The Twinery)


18 comments:
Great minds think alike, Sharron! :) I love your plaid banners and the way you tucked them behind a button at the top. That little gem on the pocket is so cute, too! Love having you join us at Cloud9!
Sharron the pocket and banners sure make for a beautiful card. Love the little bit of bling you added to the denim pocket. I still need to buy some of these stamps so I can play… I just have so many stamps I haven't used yet. Great job…. Hope you have a great day!
Hi Sharron! Amazing card! I love that the banners in the top corner are at a diagonal, and how you added the bling to the pocket. I also really love the plaid banners behind it. So perfectly done. Thanks so much for joining us at Cloud9!
This is such a fun card. I love the sun behind your pocket, and those banners of plaid paper.
This is too fun! Love the look of the plaid banners with the denim pocket.
Oh this is so sweet! I just love the sunshine coming out of the pocket and all the sweet details! I am wishing I had ordered two pads of that same paper myself- it is gorgeous!!!
Adorable! I love the sun in the pocket. Great country feel.
Sharon, Great card with the sun and the pocket. Love your colors.
beautiful card Sharron...love it!
My kind of card Sharron...if I had been smart enough to think it up, that is! REally cute idea to put the little pocket in the corner and it went so well with the sketch. Great job. I hope you win!
Sharron it's fabulous!!
Love the pocket...
of course...
who doesn't?
But the colors...
and we used the same paper pad!! :)
Such a gorgeous take on the sketch!
When I get caught up around here...
we need to do some catching up!!
Maybe I'll find my groove again in a week or so...
kiddies started back to school and I am SO out of whack!! :)
Love those pockets, great burst of sunshine.
What a cute card. Love the pocket with sun and great placement of the banners at the top.
So sweet!
Awesome masculine card, Sharon. Love the patterns,colours and sentiment too. Thanks so much for playing with us @ Cloud9
Cute card. I especially like the sun coming out of the pocket.
What a fantastic use of this stamp! I also adore the patterned paper you've used too, it is a perfect match. I thought the release was fantastic this month too, I can't get enough of Wplus9 stamps and dies. I don't have the ones you've used here though, and now I think they will make their way into my next order.
So *cute* Sharron! These cheery patterned papers are a perfect companion to your sunny card! So glad you joined us for this month's Cloud9 Blog Hop!
Post a Comment