Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Happy Birthday, London


I haven't posted for a while so thought I would share this card I made for our grandson's birthday. He will be five tomorrow! A couple of days before she closed her store down I stumbled upon the KnK Design blog. There was a big 'going out of business' sale so I bought some of her digitals. They included the dog, Kolar, and his kitty and bunny friends. I really liked this sentiment! The inside sentiments and balloon stamps are from PTI. 

I plan to have something new to post tomorrow. Hope you are having a great week! 
Thanks for coming by,
Sharron

Supplies
Stamps: Digitals from KnK Designs; Heart-2-Heart #2 (PTI)
Cardstock: Stamper's Select White, Blueberry Sky, Pure Poppy (PTI)
Patterned Paper: It's a Boy (Pebbles)
Dies: Balloon, Mat Stack #3, Double-ended Banners, Limitless Layers 1 3/4" (all PTI)
Additional: Memento Ink, Copics, Stick-on Stars

5 comments:

Joyce said...

What a sweet little card for a 5 year old. I love that sentiment with the balloons. And, how true it is.

Marybeth said...

Hi Sharron, love the sweet puppy card. Your 5 year old grandson is going to love this fun card. The balloons and a puppy can't go wrong. Beautiful layout!

Cathy Weber said...

Of course, didn't read all the way through at first and was wondering what set that cute little dog was from! What a cute image, love your coloring and it goes so well with the balloons. You are right, that is a GREAT sentiment. Hope your grandson has a great birthday!

Renee said...

My little guy would love this...
his birthday was last week and he was most excited about the balloons! :)
And that sentiment is so perfect...
and a perfect card!!
He will love this...
and wishing him a wonderful, happy Birthday! :)

Terri said...

What a fun card, Love the dog. I bet your grandson loved it.