It's time! Another WM Blog Party is about to begin! The theme this month is New Beginnings--weddings, babies, Spring--there are all sorts of possibilities. I decided on a baby card so I could use one of the images from L'il Buddies. Gosh, I love that set!!
I paper pieced the bunny then lightly colored his face and inside his ears with a Copic. The tail is cut from felt. That is such an easy image to paper piece and I really like the look! The embossing is an argyle pattern to give a quilted appearance. I also use PTI's Half and Half dies a lot. They are great to use with focal points. The sentiment at the top is stamped on a negative piece from the Heart Border die. This card went together so quickly. I knew about the party but then got so busy over the weekend and yesterday that I forgot to do my card until this morning!
Be sure to visit all the other blogs. There is always lots of wonderful inspiration so you won't want to miss out.
Glad to see you at the Party---ENJOY!
Have a great day,
Sharron
Supplies
Stamps: L'il Buddies, Frame It (WMS)
Cardstock: Stamper's Select White (PTI); Blue-unknown color (Stampin' Up)
Patterned Paper: My Little Shoebox
Dies: Half and Half, Heart Border, Limitless Layers 1 3/4" (all PTI)
Additional: Argyle Embossing Folder (Sizzix); Felt and Button (PTI); Ecru Embroidery Thread; Copics, Tuxedo Black and London Fog Ink (Memento)

25 comments:
Awww...your bunny is so adorable all dressed in plaid!! Love the scored bg too!!
Adorable card Sharron! Love your paper pieced WM bunny and the beautiful diamond embossed background! Thanks for joining along with the WM party :)
Gorgeous card, love paper piecing and embossing, gorgeous!
Sharron you sure make beautiful cards! This one is so adorable! The embossing looks perfect with this little bunny and his felt tail.
Sharron, this is SO Gorgeous!! Love the embossed background the bunny is just adorable.
Love your plaid bunny :-)
This card is just so adorable. I love the bunny and the quilted background.
very cute paper pieced bunny, and love your embossed background.
Fun paper piecing and great colors.
Squeal~a blueberry plaid bunny to snuggle! What a great baby card, Sharron! I just love how the embossed pattern in the background matches the bunny...it almost looks like woven paper! Such a great layout, TOO!
Sharron...
your paper piecing...
especially with this set...
I just die!!
That little bunny is just so adorable I can't stand it!!
And the embossed background...
it's perfect!!
This is such a fabulously adorable card...
just love it! :)
Love the plaid bunny and pretty embossing on this sweet baby card Sharron!
Love all the textures and patterns. Great card.
You shouldn't say you made the card in a hurry Sharron, it looks like it took a long time! I love how you paper pieced the bunny and added the cute pom pom for the bunny tail. How cute on the half and half diecut too, great card.
Oh my gosh! Your paper pieced little bunny is adorable! I have got to get Lil Buddies! Your card is lovely!
Sharron, this is just adorable - I used the same set too!! Your bunny is so sweet and I love the embossed background and pretty petal point detailing.
That little bunny is just too sweet, fabulous job on paper piecing it. That argyle background is the perfect touch to this card too, almost looks like a blanket.
Hi Sharron! Sorry I'm late - I've got a new baby of my own - a puppy! Your card is gorgeous - love the embossed background - like a quilt and the bunny is so sweet paper piecedin plaid!
This is adorable Sharron - the bunny is sooo super sweet paperpieced like that - absolutely love your card - such perfect design! Hugs, Karin
Oh I love that paper pieced bunny!!! Gorgeous card Sharron! thank you so much for playing along with us!!
Great baby card! Love the bunny.
What a great card. I like how the embossed background echoes the argyle print of the cute little bunny.
Oh this is so cute Sharron! the background really is like quilting and I love the sentiment. Great card.
oh i love this little cutie. The paper piecing is such a great technique! thanks for the reminder :)
What a sweet and adorable card! I love that bunny too! Happy Spring to you!
Post a Comment