Click on Image to Link to the Challenge
Embellish Challenges were where I first developed my love for color challenges. I did them often but then somehow got away from entering. But this is the second one I have done lately and am looking forward to doing more. I even got a shout out on my recent Nautical card--made me smile to be in such awesome company. There is always so much inspiration there!For today's card I chose some patterned paper from Chocolate Remix (PTI) and colored all the little cream colored butterflies with a Copic marker. Guess what die I used? You got it--Half and Half AGAIN---can't seem to get away from those! The butterfly is an oldie but goodie from PTI, Butterfly Kisses. I stamped the plain image in brown and added the polka dot image in blue. After cutting it out, I popped it up and added the antennae cut from very thin strips of cardstock. The sentiment is Waltzingmouse and has become my current favorite sentiment set (love the size and awesome font)!
Thanks for visiting--hope to see you again soon!
Smiles,
Sharron
Supplies
Stamps: Butterfly Kisses (PTI), Say It Loud (Waltzingmouse Stamps)
Cardstock: Vintage Cream, Kraft, Blueberry Sky (PTI)
Patterned Paper: Chocolate Remix (PTI)
Additional: Memento Inks (Rich Cocoa, , Copic Marker, Half and Half Die (PTI)

4 comments:
Sharron, the butterfuly just pops off the dark background. Great take on the challenge. I love the Say It Out Loud stamp, but I haven't inked mine up yet.
Nice job. I really like how the butterflies on the dp look colored in. Congrats on your shout out for your Nautical card too!
Lovely design! Love the sentiment! :) Thanks for playing.
Great card. Love the PP and butterfly. Congrats on your shout out.
Post a Comment