
When I first saw this Embellish Challenge the thing that most caught my eye was all the yellow. So I figured a yellow card was in order.
I started with some Harvest Gold cardstock--one of my favorite PTI colors. The cupcake and sentiment are from a Basic Grey set. Copics were used on the cupcake wrapper and the strawberry with a little Glossy Accents added to create the 'juicy' look. Some ribbon and a punch-out finish off the bottom.
Hope you are having a good week! I spent most of today helping a friend dig and pot daylilies and I have a feeling I may wake up tomorrow with some new aches and pains! Thankfully our garden is starting to come back to life with lots of green daylily shoots showing. We know we did lose a tree due to the weather stress but hopefully there won't be much more.
I'm definitely looking forward to Fall!
Smiles,
Sharron
Supplies
Stamps: Cupcake Set (Basic Grey)
Cardstock: Harvest Gold, New Leaf, Hibiscus Burst, Kraft, Stamper's Select White (all PTI)
Additional: Stripes Label Embossing Folder (Quikutz), Corner Punch, Lemon Tart Ribbon (PTI), Copics, Glossy Accents, Punch-out from Hey Birdie Collection (KaiserCraft)
6 comments:
Sharon, way to go with this challenge! Love your card, and that sentiment is wonderful! I know what you mean about working outside and those pesky aches and pains. Our poor daylilies and other flowers have not faired well at all this summer.
So bright and fun! Love the addition of the Glossy Accents to make that strawberry look even more scrumptious!
Hugs,
Aimes
x
Great use of the colors! Love the embossed panels and the cupcake too especially that strawberry on the top. Glad to hear your garden is coming back. Hope you are not to sore from all the planting.
Great take on the challenge Sharron. I don't envy you the aches and pains of digging, though spring will reward you.
This is such a sweet design! Thanks for participating in the challenge!
Cute card. Excellent take on the challenge. So sorry to hear of the gardening mishaps. Hope your daylilies survive this really crazy weather!
Post a Comment