
Hi all--I am finally getting something posted! I knew I wanted to use this window image from Twas the Night Before Christmas (Waltzingmouse) for this Embellish Challenge. This is such a charming set and I'm anxious to use it more for Christmas. The window also has little shutters! I clear embossed it on kraft and cut it out. The vases are from Gracious Vases (PTI). I had yet to get this set inky so this was the perfect opportunity. They are colored with Copics and coated with Glossy Accents. The flowers on the left are also from that set and the single rose in from Tag It #5 (PTI). There are two flowers in this set that fit perfectly in the vases. The embossed flower panel is using a Sizzix embossing folder. Lots of options with this folder as it can be easily cut for accent strips and borders and well as for a full background.
Thanks for visiting. I have another post for tomorrow!
Smiles,
Sharron
Supplies
Stamps: Twas the Night Before Christmas (Waltzingmouse); Gracious Vases, Tag It #5, Round and Round (PTI)
Cardstock: Pure Poppy, Kraft, Vintage Cream (all PTI)
Additional: Sugar (Sizzix Embossing Folder), Double-Ended Banners Die (PTI), Copics, Green Rhinestones
5 comments:
Love the layout of this card, Sharron! Also love how you used red and green together and didn't make a Christmas card with that combo (I can never resist it!)
Hugs,
Aimes
x
Gorgeous!!
This set is on my WMS wishlist...
how can anyone refuse that window?
And you used it perfectly with those vases...
a gorgeous card...
well worth the wait!!
Hope you're doing well and so glad to see you getting crafty! :)
Oh, I love your take on this! That little window for the flowers is too cute. Thanks for joining us at Embellish!
Nice job. Love the flowers in the vases and the window too!
Love those sweet little vases (I don't have that set, yet!), and they look fabulous on the Kraft window panel; beautiful work!
Post a Comment